Media Breaking news - Wonders captain to call time on career?

Remove this Banner Ad

Wonders captain to call time on career?
Article by Julian De Qooty

Rumours are circling out of the Colosseum just hours before the West Coast Wonders crucial bottom of the table clash with the Baghdad Bombers with that of the West Coast Wonders captain haydo about ready to call time on his playing career. The Wonders captain made his debut for the Wonders back in S20 during a dark age for the club when club veterans were no existent and when the leadership of the club was questionable at best.

Fast forward 7 seasons and haydo has been club captain since S23 and has done a fantastic job turning the club around from the basket case they were back to the powerhouse they needed to be. Countless hours and plenty of weeks where haydo has needed to carry the team on his shoulders during those dark days (back in S20-23) and we can confirm for you that haydo is done playing the saviour.

We're not sure whether haydo will call time on his career immediately or whether he'll wait until the end of the season but what we do know is haydo broke his silence on twitter just a few moments ago which he had this to say...

Capture.png

Can the Wonders survive without haydo in charge? He has been voted the best captain the last 2 seasons, he is a 2x B&F winner at the club and has played over 100 games for the Wonders... We'll have more on this breaking news as it comes to hand.

Not my biggest fan?!?!

Lol, not even a veteran and ready to call time, pissweak leadership from the Wonders, time to fold the club.
Sorry for having real life s**t to fight through mate, maybe I'll stick around to act all nice n happy with you fellas for a little bit longer?

I was ******* around with you earlier but now I'm serious. I really hope you're ok haydo mate
Resources can be found here and my PMs are always open (Don't feel pressured to do anything it's all your choice)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

For those that don’t know, haydo has asked for his account to be deleted. I’m sure we all wish him the best and thank him for being a part of the SFA and an overall good bloke...I am sad to see him go but no one knows what goes on in peoples lives away from the internet.
Good luck from the SFA community mate.

For those that don’t know, haydo has asked for his account to be deleted. I’m sure we all wish him the best and thank him for being a part of the SFA and an overall good bloke...I am sad to see him go but no one knows what goes on in peoples lives away from the internet.
Good luck from the SFA community mate.
Sad news - all the best haydo!!!

Sorry for having real life s**t to fight through mate, maybe I'll stick around to act all nice n happy with you fellas for a little bit longer?
haydo, no disrespect mate, but if it's for personal reasons, maybe make a serious thread saying it's for personal reasons and not a joke media piece? I wish you all the best, but there's ways to go about it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back