Brent Harvey accuses Richmond of tanking.

Remove this Banner Ad

I am shocked by this.

Harvey knows how to write?
Never mind I just looked it up, it's a picture book
vWcT95y.jpg
He had a scribe :D

Does this flog understand how mediocre his own club has been since '99? He rode the coat tails of a good team to get himself a medal that year. 427 games for one flag. Worst player to have played 400 games. * him. campaigner.

He is an absolute s**t stain of a human being. First the lies about Carey which he admitted were entirely based on rumours only. They were quickly followed with an apology and retraction of the statements. Now this, I hope the club pursue this vehemently. This book could not possibly be sold as a sports biography as it now appears to be a work of fiction.

I like how he mentions the lottery system in the Us sports and how that's a good model. He doesn't mention though, that teams openly tank over there and nobody cares. It's just accepted as a tactic. Goose, Gander.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Who is actually going to buy his book. He isn't the most interesting player out there

I thought the free goal he got from L Thomas in the game tonight was pretty tacky and lame and the celebration empty and shallow smacking of superficiality

Frankly, Harvey, to me comes across as a bit of a dick/wank

Who is actually going to buy his book. He isn't the most interesting player out there
Precisely the reason for all of the fabricated stories. If early examples are a prelude, expect more untruths to be followed by insincere apologies and awkward retractions in the future by this little turd. You'd think being the longest serving player in the game would provide you with more than enough true stories that you actually encountered (and not just heard about) in your career to include in a book, but maybe due to his (infamous) s**t-bloke reputation he was excluded from the usual football club antics. Nothing left to do but make s**t up I guess?

WHO gives a f*** what Boomer Harvey thinks. We have bigger problems at our own club than what this cat thinks.
But Richmond being Richmond, we will seize on his comments and make a big deal about them to deflect from the absolute trainwreck our club is at the moment.
Worry about what we can control and getting our club back on track!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back