In what state of mind do you usually watch Richmond games in? (Alcohol/other survey).

From what state of mind do you usually watch Richmond games (from home or abroad)

• Stone cold sober

Votes: 18 47.4%
  • A few beers/quiet drinks

Votes: 12 31.6%
  • 3 Sheets to the wind (pretty sauced)

Votes: 2 5.3%
  • Medicated

Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Other non-sober states of mind

Votes: 1 2.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

For H&A mostly at home with my Richmond friends and cousins over some pizza or KFC

I’ve attended every Richmond final since Port 14 except the ones interstate and the GFs

I don’t really drink alcohol because I don’t like the taste so I either go with soda water or Mountain Dew/Coke with the KFC/Pizza

I firmly believe the game is better viewing at home unless you go to the finals for the atmosphere.

Never thought that VFL / AFL was a game developed for the Temperance League. The now CFL demands substance abuse from BBQ shapes up.

Personally, best (i.e. cynical reasonable language directed at fluoros and Balta and in '23, JR8) buzzin in around 3-6, 375ml lagers at ~5.0%. Throw in a substitute 1/2 bottle of decent Shiraz in cooler months. Plus some party pies/ good sausage rolls.

After that, she's blue and loud if'in it's a tight one. Sometimes can't watch full on so channel flick it a bit.

Ok to resolve we are crap and getting flogged on a bad day, always stick it out 'cause that's the real duty of a supporter really, init?

When we are (rarely) flogging oppo, humble is the go as there are too many memories of '83 to 2000's.

I've learnt you get more out of a game drinking after the game but I usually got swished back in the 90s.

Now try to limit myself.

I get too excited gameday.

Richmond are my anti depressants.

I've learnt you get more out of a game drinking after the game but I usually got swished back in the 90s.

Now try to limit myself.

I get too excited gameday.

Richmond are my anti depressants.
if you watch a game sober and we win the first ice cold beer is straight from gods personal cub brewery !

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Back