Brett Kirk's cringeworthy intro.

Remove this Banner Ad

I can't stand him to be honest, I cringe every time he speaks. Yet he was regarded as a fantastic leader and inspirational one too..... I just don't see it anywhere.

I actually thought it was alright.. He's not a clone, he's an individual..
Kirkies great for the game.. He was at the swans and he is now:thumbsu:

Needs more burning incense and golden buddha statues in the background.. and some dragons.

Seriously he is a different cat and I love the fact he speaks his mind and is unique.

But yeah that was way too scripted lol but he gave it a crack, loved the head wobble and the serious hollywood face he pulls...:thumbsu:

Kirk is an interesting individual in his own right, but I dont really understand why Kirk was chosen to be a channel 7 AFL personality. He just doesnt strike me as the media type.

I actually found his McVeigh interview a week or two ago to be just as cringeworthy. Not the right guy for the AFL media, but his special comments as a boundary rider are okay.

I've always loved Malthouse, but sometimes he talks for a bit too long in the context of tv commentating. And lethal, despite being an effective special comments commentator the last few years, is finally starting to lose it ever so slightly. Starting to lack coherence and timing with some of his comments.

Ling is okay, a bit like Richo, just has a better insight on the game and slightly less appealing to look at. Ling does seem to have a good sense for keeping on a relevant topic though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back