Brett Kirk's cringeworthy intro.

Remove this Banner Ad

All the haters here just need to open their third eye, and unleash their Kundalini, so that they may free the bonds of this meager physical plane.

Kirk will set us free.

Give him a break guys.

To speak from your heart you nead courage.

His not always going to get it right, but thats ok, because just like you he cares.

Fine. Props to him for speaking from the heart, but what he says is bullshit and I'm not interested.

Channel 7 have just released an image of their new commentary team for the second half of the year.
Should go well.

images

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Seriously can we relocate this clown to a deserted island with Harry O and let them spend the next 50 years annoying the hell out of each other and sparing the rest of the population?

And let them have all the love to themselves? Not on my last bonsai.

Yeh gunna watch more saturday afternoon games this year,sitting through GWS V freo is no problem with Kirky calling from the dressing room.

Wtf was the point of that? The fact is the viewers don't have a choice on who to listen to if they want to watch the game....only 1 TV channel broadcasts each game so it's not like the viewer can think hey I can watch this on another channel with better commentary......:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

I remember watching that live and OMG **** was that the ****ing worst speech i have ever seen. Was Horrific.

Kirk's just not made for TV. Might've been a great captain but his voice/articulation just isn't for TV. Surely could've found better talent than Kirk. Great player but s**t boundary rider/commentator.

He spoke eloquently, with plenty of insight, just like the common man in several brief spots last season.

I think Dennis or Bruce have stitched him up with this "swarmy guru" persona.

On reflection, only a choad like Bruce would think it a good idea.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back