Brett Stephens

Remove this Banner Ad

Sep 9, 2000
Adelaide
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Glenelg, Redbacks, Lakers
I heard today from a friend in the know that Glenelg has signed Brett Stephens who was with the kangas last season, do any roo fans have any information on him for me now that he is joining the bays

I assume you mean Brad Stephens.. He played a couple of games last year coming off the bench. He was a mid-fielder type who liked to kick a goal. The type of player that excelled in the twos, but wasn't quite given the opportunities in the seniors. Here's hoping he has a good season in the SANFL.

Didnt Brett Stephens play for North in the mid 80s, before going to Fitzroy?
I remember (not very well) getting drunk with him at the Redback after a game one year

Brad Stephens: DOB: 11/7/79. 186cm and 83kg.
Played 2 games only and both were in 2000. Whenever I saw him in the two's he looked quite good but didn't get much of a go as I guess there were too many established players of similar type. Should be an excellent player in the SANFL.

Redd: Brett Stephens,from memory,was originally on Essudon's list before joining Fitzroy and making a bit of a name for himself as a hard at it defender. He was super fit and,after giving up footy,became a fitness coach to several international tennis players(I don't know the names as I'm not into tennis!).

Brett Stephens is fitness coach for Pete Sampras!

warrior
smile.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back