Past Coach Brett Ratten - set to depart NM - Thanks Ratts!

Coaches of the past.

Remove this Banner Ad

First quarter was lack of effort and the third quarter was a slow reaction to a tactical change made by the Eagles.

Those were the biggest issues today and neither can be blamed on Clarkson.
Saints game was also lost in a slow reaction to a tactical change.

But you’d hope that‘s not just a coaching issue - good senior players can surely take leadership too.

There is some truth to this but what happened to the effort shown from the Sydney game up until the bye? We can't keep making excuses for players that repeatedly screw up.

I'm exhausted dude. I'm excited by the young talent but that's it. It should be a collective effort not just individuals giving us the tiniest bit of hope.
Someone from the Saints said ratten was a good coach for getting the groiup together and being all lovey dovey but didn't drive standards. I'd say that's what we've seen since he was in charge.

Thanks Ratts

What a blessing to have him this year, and good luck to him getting back to a balanced life with his family - I can see it would be hard to slip back to part time as if this season didn’t happen.

What a blessing to have him this year, and good luck to him getting back to a balanced life with his family - I can see it would be hard to slip back to part time as if this season didn’t happen.
I sense it gave him some closure on his coaching career after the way he was forced out of the saints.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thanks.

It really is a pity that we didn't get him a win against the Saints.

for a bloke who'd had no connection to the club before this year to step up and in like he did was really admirable.

What a shame, would have been great to have him around under Clarko. Stepped into the deep end mid year, so we’ll all be thankful for him standing up when sh*t hit the fan. All the best to Ratts and his family.
Thanks ratts I reckon clarko will have some for this job ready to go 🤞

Should have had a win against Sydney in his first game. campaigners.
Should have beaten * in his third game also if not for our leaders letting us down and a few unlucky concussions.
And definitely should have beaten his old mob until we came to a stop in the last quarter.

Oh well, if it means we get Ried/Curtin/Watson/Sanders then Ratts has done his job.

Go well mate. Im not against Viney and Clarko basically saying working at North is now a full time job and full credit for Ratts for having the integrity to say I cant commit to that. Good man.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back