List Mgmt. 2023 Trade & List Management Thread II - Goldy&Bucket➡️✅/'24 EoFR & #44➡️Stephens&#25✅/#21&#25➡️Fisher&#17✅/'24 EoFR➡️#18✅

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Shinboners!

The embedded resources below are kept up to date by the trade board mods (as much as possible – we are human after all). Enjoy!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thing is Twomey didn’t “come up with it” he’s getting his information from somewhere. I suspect there’s someone we rate around that range that won’t be there a few picks later.
Not to mention he and Brady were together today and would have been discussing our plans offline. It’s coming straight from Brady.

WCE would be stupid just take pick 1 and their next pick (around 27 after everything). I’d rather take multiple picks within the first round then one player within the first 30 picks but that’s just me. Doesn’t seem like a logical rebuild to me. It’s also Reid or nothing. No chance they take Curtin with 1 knowing their next pick is late 20s.

Did I read somewhere that Geelong won’t trade their pick until draft night, as they want to see if Saunders slides?

…in which case, if we are looking to use that 7-10 type pick as a sweetener to add to 2 or 3 in the bid for pick 1, we are really only focussing on either the GWS or * pick during the trade period / pre-draft?

WTF!! FMD!! FML!! I just spent me last 100 dollar on the below, now it seems he's staying. I need to stop believing everything kickitallovertheshop69 says.
I mean he uses the correct terminology like , "bit to play out here",.
I mean he was right about the PP's way back in 2021, we had pick 11 in the bag. Who did we take with the pick 11 PP.

1697182568313.png

oh well, I do jest and he makes me laugh being honest

WTF!! FMD!! FML!! I just spent me last 100 dollar on the below, now it seems he's staying. I need to stop believing everything kickitallovertheshop69 says.
I mean he uses the correct terminology like , "bit to play out here",.
I mean he was right about the PP's way back in 2021, we had pick 11 in the bag. Who did we take with the pick 11 PP.

View attachment 1830493

oh well, I do jest and he makes me laugh being honest

You needed to include his name

(Log in to remove this ad.)

All we would need to do is a swap of 4th rounders with the Tigers and then we'd be sweet. They still owe us big time for the CCJ trade that we allowed them to incorporate Taz into so they'd avoid losing compo. They can return the favour on a much smaller scale.

1697183919578.png

Well well, we may have just caught the comp with thier pants down. Bigsy Smalls , ranked numero uno in the entire comp in 22. LOL ya losers!!

Now to look at his career games and stats, I will be back.....

1697184163679.png

oh now I see- jokes!! super excited by Bigsy and his opportunity to further develop under the watchful eye of al clarko. I said for years I'd wished Maj had played under clarko, I reckon it would have made a world of difference, but we will never know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back