Brian Lake calls Boomer selfish

hotham

NMFC 1869
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Eels
Anyone can be a big mouth, meaning you Brian. Not anyone can still play at the elite level at 38 years of age. The three goals kicked by Boomer last night, demonstrate skill and awareness that some 21 year olds do not have and may never possess in their entire life of football.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Man Utd Green Bay Melb Storm
Brian lake is a fat campaigner
A 3 time premiership fat campaigner.

We all know he's different, is no rocket scientist & seldom thinks before he talks....But he made a damn fine Full Back.

If Boomer gets the record, then more power to him....Reckon Tuck Can still console himself with his 7 premiership medalions.

AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Titty Bong two's

We all know he's different, is no rocket scientist & seldom thinks before he talks....But he made a damn fine Full Back.

If Boomer gets the record, then more power to him....Reckon Tuck Can still console himself with his 7 premiership medalions.

And a role in the remake of Deliverance.

Firestarter

Premium Platinum
AFL Club
North Melbourne
He has sand in his vagina. Obviously.

A normal person takes his premiership medals and becomes happy for once in his life.

Instead of strangling someone because they are better than him. Barry Hall grade thug.

Passmore

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Norf

I don't think anyone is questioning his football ability, just the level of **** wit he is. Nearly every time he opens his mouth he puts another point on the **** wit-o-meter.

No amount of premiership medals is going to make him less of a campaigner.

Kimbo

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Sturt, Liverpool
As surprising as it may seem to the casual outside observer, the games record is simply the by-product of a player driven by the desire to add another Premiership medal to his list of accomplishments.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Titty Bong two's
Brian Lake calls Boomer selfish.

Who cares!
Apparently a fair few BF posters- also I don't think he actually called him anything. But ****, I for one won't let the truth get in the way of a good old fashioned character assassination.

Should have changed his name to swamp not lake, dick eating, ball humming fat flog.

AFL Club
North Melbourne
Apparently a fair few BF posters- also I don't think he actually called him anything. But ****, I for one won't let the truth get in the way of a good old fashioned character assassination.

Should have changed his name to swamp not lake, dick eating, ball humming fat flog.
Your post started out so nobly.

D23D

Premium Platinum
AFL Club
North Melbourne
A
As surprising as it may seem to the casual outside observer, the games record is simply the by-product of a player driven by the desire to add another Premiership medal to his list of accomplishments.
and if I may be selfish for a moment, I hope he achieves this!

TwentyNine

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
North Melbourne
To be fair he doesn't specifically say he's being selfish, though it is certainly implied.

Lake actively wanted to play on at the Hawks and they told him to get lost so I think maybe he is having a bit of a sour grapes whinge.

I remember Boomer saying Shaun Grigg told him during the elimination final that he was being selfish taking up a young player's list spot.

But does Shaun Grigg ever feel selfish knowing he's taking up the list spot of someone who might actually be able to influence a game?

Firestarter

Premium Platinum
AFL Club
North Melbourne
To be fair he doesn't specifically say he's being selfish, though it is certainly implied.

Lake actively wanted to play on at the Hawks and they told him to get lost so I think maybe he is having a bit of a sour grapes whinge.

I remember Boomer saying Shaun Grigg told him during the elimination final that he was being selfish taking up a young player's list spot.

But does Shaun Grigg ever feel selfish knowing he's taking up the list spot of someone who might actually be able to influence a game?
Grigg had to be traded to get a game. He's full of it.

IschenkoUBeauty

Norm Smith Medallist
Suspended
AFL Club
North Melbourne

Shaun Grigg...LOL.

Probably one of the last players in the league who should be passing judgment on who's taking up a list spot and who's not.

Carlton reject now at that **** stain of a club. Hope Boomer fixed the little bastard up at the final siren with a sledging.

Whereitallbegan

All Australian
AFL Club
North Melbourne
How many clubs wouldn't have taken him on if he was a free agent last season? would have thought he'd have drawn interest from a few, so i think he's still more a superstar with great value than a selfish hasbeen

Top Bottom