Bridget McKenzie pork-barrelling - Sports Rorts 2.0... and now 3.0!

Remove this Banner Ad

More and more she sounds like a pissy town councilor caught with her hand in the til.

Yeah, however we citizens must wonder about their intellect. How on earth did she think the shooting club arrangement wasn't going to come to attention. Both parties engage in muck raking. How can one be so ******* stupid to do this??? For me it beggars belief she got this far in politics. I'm not sure if other heads need to roll but she should be nigh on impossible to employ.

Nothing like a bit of OverReach. Bloody storm in a tea cup considering the World we now live in. I look around me and I see lot's of sporting clubs have up dated change rooms ...perfect grounds and facilities catering for Males and females. We should be happy that the Government had a grants scheme at all shows what a well off country we WERE. But really this is just a political stoush and has no short or long term impact on the way we live. A lot to do about NOTHING.
Aside from the fact the grants of over 100 million were used politically just prior to election.
And a very effective pork barreling given how local sport is such a major part of Australian culture

Yeah, however we citizens must wonder about their intellect. How on earth did she think the shooting club arrangement wasn't going to come to attention. Both parties engage in muck raking. How can one be so ******* stupid to do this??? For me it beggars belief she got this far in politics. I'm not sure if other heads need to roll but she should be nigh on impossible to employ.
She knew the fix was in.

Nothing like a bit of OverReach. Bloody storm in a tea cup considering the World we now live in. I look around me and I see lot's of sporting clubs have up dated change rooms ...perfect grounds and facilities catering for Males and females. We should be happy that the Government had a grants scheme at all shows what a well off country we WERE. But really this is just a political stoush and has no short or long term impact on the way we live. A lot to do about NOTHING.
Thanks Mr McKenzie.

It's Close ...NOT
"Who cares if a politician uses hundreds of millions of dollars of public money for other purposes because, hey, someone got something."

If that isn't your stance, what is your stance?

"Who cares if a politician uses hundreds of millions of dollars of public money for other purposes because, hey, someone got something."

If that isn't your stance, what is your stance?
"hundreds of millions".. It was 40 million finalised before the election...pocket change. Eg. My best mate and YOU are standing next to me and want a pie and chips at the football plus a beer. I give the $50 to my best mate not YOU. It's pocket change. YOU cry foul but I say heh someone got something it just wasn't YOU. That's my Stance. And that is a good Analogy.

"hundreds of millions".. It was 40 million finalised before the election...pocket change. Eg. My best mate and YOU are standing next to me and want a pie and chips at the football plus a beer. I give the $50 to my best mate not YOU. It's pocket change. YOU cry foul but I say heh someone got something it just wasn't YOU. That's my Stance. And that is a good Analogy.

Ahh but what if Chief lives in a marginal seat that the LNP is targeting?

You guys will defend anything :rolleyes:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How’s the blatant pork barreling of bushfire relief?
Temporary accomodation that’s been needed for months magically rolls in the day after a by election is announced.

Convoluted rubbish and you know it.

Shills gonna shill...

Convoluted rubbish and you know it.

Shills gonna shill...
If you find that convoluted I am feeling just a little sorry for you.
Shill? Really no tricks here..but I think you might be the pot calling the kettle black....maybe.

great retort :drunk:
“You’re leftie Oh dear. You’re probably stupid and poor”.
"Conservatives are not necessarily stupid, but most stupid people are Conservative.
"
It really is if you have a sense of humor ...you?

It takes a special kind of idiot to try and defend this. Even the usual suspects give this one a wide berth.
Gee it must "cold" up there on the high moral ground. Was any one hurt= No Did anyone benefit = Yes... I will be giving you a wide berth...Idiot.

Gee it must "cold" up there on the high moral ground. Was any one hurt= No Did anyone benefit = Yes... I will be giving you a wide berth...Idiot.
You were much better in your previous account when you complained about workers slacking off on their bosses whilst admitting you could only post when your daddy left the office.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back