Game Day Brisbane Lions v GWS Giants - Semi Finals - Sat 14 Sep, 7:25PM AEST, Gabba. No umpire complaints until after the game.

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Razor talks to players like they're five years old. "Keep your hands to yourself", "we don't talk to each other like that". It's like a prep class.

And because his mic is always turned up to 11 you start to take it personally as a viewer. Umpires shouldn't have any "personality" AFAIC, we don't tune in to watch them and certainly not egomaniacs like Ray.

Have a cry mate.

Would you pay a free kick for what was happening if Cameron didn't have a sore widdle arm?

Guarantee the answer is no so stop being a baby about what used to be a sport for tough men
how can someone be such an idiot? The rule applies to an injured player. Imbecile.

Looking forward to a few more Razor Ray scoldings. Awaiting "If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all" and possibly "I don't care who started it, I'm finishing it". These children need to learn some respect.

He who smelt it dealt it.

Ahhh your from Fremantle, you must be reading the AFL rule book from 2008......
Not sure what my club has to do with it. Have you played the game though, ever? If you're on the field you're declaring yourself fit. How would the umpires know what dozen or so players are injured and therefore not able to be touched? What would stop any player from saying they're injured. Just ridiculous.

On Pixel 2 using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

Back