Status
Not open for further replies.

EagleShore

Premiership Player
Feb 25, 2012
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
I have an Uncle who knows a businessman who regularly attends high-end AFL functions in Melbourne and it is widely known in this upper echelon of AFL business affiliates that Buddy has tested positive to an illicit drug for the third time.

I have no agenda against Buddy. I have no reason to make things up. I also believe that illicit drug use is in many cases inextricably linked to mental ill-health.

For Buddy, his mental illness is therefore likely to involve substance misuse.

I wish him well during his path to recovery.

Yep. It's pretty insulting to other sufferers, exactly the same as saying he has cancer or some other life threatening disease.

Douchebags.

Will reserve judgement personally and hope the club is not being deceptive

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There was an article ages ago saying it would be rare for a player to record 3 strikes as when they're on the verge of a 3rd they can check into rehab etc and would be immune from testing.

Not saying it's the case with Franklin, but a medical issue would fit better with that than as a cover for a drug suspension.

My uncle knows a businessman, 10/10 big footy.
I can't exactly give his name out and how else am I meant to describe the source? Whether you believe me or not is up to you. I am simply reporting what I have heard and would never post such on Bigfooty unless I trusted my uncle. He has know this businessman for 13 years.

I have an Uncle who knows a businessman who regularly attends high-end AFL functions in Melbourne and it is widely known in this upper echelon of AFL business affiliates that Buddy has tested positive to an illicit drug for the third time.

I have no agenda against Buddy. I have no reason to make things up. I also believe that illicit drug use is in many cases inextricably linked to mental ill-health.

For Buddy, his mental illness is therefore likely to involve substance misuse.

I wish him well during his path to recovery.

http://www.streetdirectory.com/lyricadvisor/song/upclca/thats_what_fame_is_all_about/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back