Discussion Bushfire Relief 'State of Origin' Game Jumper Concepts & Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Sep 27, 2010
Ballarat
AFL Club
Collingwood
Merch stand open in front of The Vault at Marvel. A lot of Big V, very few All Stars jumpers. Apparently a couple of merch stands in the stadium also.
But if your in town get down there now avoid the queues and get ya self a nice jumper.
Also looked like there was no bigger than 2xl but that’s all I could see on the labels on the boxes.

Oct 27, 2016
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Packers, Raptors, Renegades
Merch stand open in front of The Vault at Marvel. A lot of Big V, very few All Stars jumpers. Apparently a couple of merch stands in the stadium also.
But if your in town get down there now avoid the queues and get ya self a nice jumper.
Also looked like there was no bigger than 2xl but that’s all I could see on the labels on the boxes.
Do you reckon there would be any left if I got there around 5:30?

Oct 27, 2016
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
My guess is you'll get one - they had a few, and as others said there wont be a huge crowd there for the AFLW

good luck!
Thanks mate, I got there around half past 5 and there were tons of Big V's left but very few All Stars ones so ended up just getting an XL but it fits quite well. Never worn a Puma jumper before but it feels very much like my Collingwood Adidas ones.

On SM-G960U1 using BigFooty.com mobile app

Oct 27, 2016
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
They've even gone our and decorated the rooms. The gold on the All Stars look a lot richer than on the jumpers.View attachment 830663
Screenshot_20200228-190748_Instagram.jpeg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

NotAMagpieBogan

Premiership Player
Mar 17, 2014
Vic
AFL Club
Collingwood
Virtual advertising on TV coverage.
Yeah the Coles centre circle is nasty, you can see move a fair bit on the closer shots. I knew that Coles were going to take over the circle this year, but I’m really it’s not going to be virtual for the whole time.

Edit: Oh yuck the AAMI logos inside 50 are even worse.

Yeah the Coles centre circle is nasty, you can see move a fair bit on the closer shots. I knew that Coles were going to take over the circle this year, but I’m really it’s not going to be virtual for the whole time.

Its only CGI because the scoccer is on tommrow night

Jul 17, 2006
Victoria
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool FC, Melbourne Victory

Reckon the AAMI logos will change after halftime. BT said something along the lines of "great to have AAMI's support in the first half", so that would explain them being CGI.

I reckon things might eventually go this way for the main game though.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back