• Power

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tiges

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • None Dislike em all

Votes: 2 50.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Already happened and they lost, damn. I back any team playing the Campbells so it had to be Richmond.

Central District vs Port.
Go Dogs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Some one beat them this weekend please!
Was on the SANFL board this morning and in a thread about the Bays financial problems. Port supporter posted that other SANFL clubs should have been as smart as them in getting an AFL licence. Very nearly threw my phone out the window, other option is go there and brick the club roof.

Was on the SANFL board this morning and in a thread about the Bays financial problems. Port supporter posted that other SANFL clubs should have been as smart as them in getting an AFL licence. Very nearly threw my phone out the window, other option is go there and brick the club roof.
Who's your SANFL club?

If the bulldogs somehow pull this off there will be 5 teams in equal second on 40 points. Thats crazy at this time of the year. This is not a good year to be trying to get into the top 4. Its 100% going to come down to percentage

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

If the bulldogs somehow pull this off there will be 5 teams in equal second on 40 points. Thats crazy at this time of the year. This is not a good year to be trying to get into the top 4. Its 100% going to come down to percentage

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk
We have a goog run home. I tbought the Swans would drop off a bit without Tippett.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My condolences.

And you you, hoping you would push them further down the ladder

From a distance seems to me the Bays issues a bit of a storm in a teacup, reckon it will blow over.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

On reflection I've decided to add the bricking of roofs eould be unbecoming at my age, however well justified

Plenty of footy to be happy about...

Brumbies beat the Reds with a bonus point
Raiders beat the Knights (in an amazing last couple of minutes that was just craaaaazy)
Penrith Giants Under 10s beat St Clair Crows

Also - Tour de France started.

I had a good weekend even without the Giants playing.

Plenty of footy to be happy about...

Brumbies beat the Reds with a bonus point
Raiders beat the Knights (in an amazing last couple of minutes that was just craaaaazy)
Penrith Giants Under 10s beat St Clair Crows

Also - Tour de France started.

I had a good weekend even without the Giants playing.
Shocker teams there mate, besides the Penrith Giants of course.

Tiges won as did the Tahs. Swifts as well (though will have to change that team to the Giants next year).

Now they are much better teams.

Oh be careful mate. Another Giants troll thread on the main. Im having fun but we just got you back.

Back