Cam Rayner

Remove this Banner Ad

Congrats to Bailey Banfield on surpassing Rayner. 15.3 touches and 1.1 goals per game. Rayner sliding to mid 30's best in his draft now.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

huh? as was I...clearly you didn't pick up on the fact that Rayner was indeed pick 1 and not Pick 33.
Perhaps because Sarcasm shouldn’t be an ‘in joke’…

Kudos for at least going down swinging.

So do we officially close this thread now?

All of his supporters have predictably disappeared.

No Danny, we must wait until all of the draft class of 2017 have retired. This thread will live on for many years.

I must admit, it's not quite the same with Meteoric and his claims that Rayner is better than Fritsch :)

Meteoric is just taking a break, there’s only so much Danny one’s brain can take

Kudos for at least going down swinging.

So do we officially close this thread now?

All of his supporters have predictably disappeared.

Still preparing for Cam Rayner Norm Smith celebration.
You can have your swings until then !

Still preparing for Cam Rayner Norm Smith celebration.
You can have your swings until then !
Have my swings? I'm not doing any swings, Rayner is doing that all himself with his performances. Why on earth would any Brisbane fan in their right mind mention Grand Finals and Rayner?

He was literally the worst player on the entire ground in last years granny. 7 effective disposal, 0 goals, 1 tackle. He was extremely lucky not to be subbed.

e190c8c9-a84c-45f3-aaa9-1c6b80ea2b0f_text.gif

Have my swings? I'm not doing any swings, Rayner is doing that all himself with his performances. Why on earth would any Brisbane fan in their right mind mention Grand Finals and Rayner?

He was literally the worst player on the entire ground in last years granny. 7 effective disposal, 0 goals, 1 tackle. He was extremely lucky not to be subbed.
hahahahahaha imagine spending your life on big footy worrying about an opposition players stats, literally i couldn't give a stuff about a single Melbourne player to obsess over their stats

Remove this Banner Ad

Back