Competition Can-Am Premiership 2018 - Champions - Seattle Space Rangers

Remove this Banner Ad

Gotta get Cincinnati’s name right first...
Ah I was using the list near the start of this thread for the names and forgot about your prestigious rebranding.
Should CAN-AM endorse it I will be quick to fix it ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

BREAKING: TORONTO GUERNSEY LEAKED?
Shortly before the end of his recent concert in Toronto, famous Canadian artist Drake was seen on stage wearing an unknown sport team guernsey.

In light of the Toronto Raptors' elimination from the NBA Playoffs early last month Drake declared, "Hey all. You know, there's a new team in town here in Toronto. We don't need them Raps anymore. I found a team I can count on to get these dubs."
"Long live the Sixers!" proclaimed Drake.

Unfortunately, no one was able to get a clear photo and this is the best look we could get at the alleged guernsey of the Toronto Sixers.

Toronto Football management has declined to make comment at this point in time, partly as they are just as surprised both by how Drake was able to get his hands on a guernsey and by his endorsement of their team.

BEWARETHE6⬢HEX

Drake Promo Leak.jpg

Long shot here - but is it too late to change the mascot? I am having 2nd thoughts on the Hellfire moniker. Just not able to do with it what i wanted.

If it is too late to change, then i am happy to keep it.

that doesn't look familiar...

Lj0Lafb.png

It's okay, it's only the same logo shield shape that I've been using for three seasons. ;)

It's been three seasons? Far out. I spend too much time on this board.

well this is season #3 for me, and there was a season prior to my joining.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back