Competition Can-Am Premiership 2018 - Champions - Seattle Space Rangers

Remove this Banner Ad

Ahhhhh there’s no way I’m gonna get an entry in at this point. Might try whip up something quick (I have an away but my PC won’t start) but * now I’m gonna be away from my computer ah *s sakes I’m really frustrated so AHHHHHHH *S SAKES. Alright now I’ve got that out of the way I’m gonna try finish this thank you and goodnight

At least yours in all submitted and fine (after a couple of false starts).

---------------------

Also in other news, the draw is now done. 14 game weeks with conference teams playing each other once (9 games), and 5 inter-conference games which this year will occur mid season (Weeks 6-10) instead of at throughout and at the end like last season (last season had an odd number of teams in each conference which allowed for teams on a "bye" to play each other and then for the grouped teams to play in the last few rounds).

Inter-conference split was created by putting each conference into a group creator and pairing the two groups created for each (teams will only play teams from the other conference, so if a team is in your conference and your group, you will not play them twice).

Inter-Conference Group 1
Montreal
Kansas City Rush
Wisconsin Wild
San Francisco Kings
New Jersey Knights
Portland Brewers
Cincinatti United
Fort Worth Troops
Toronto Sixers
Winnipeg True North

Inter-Conference Group 2
Phoenix Vikings
New Orleans Rattlesnakes
San Diego Horizon
New York Turtles
Los Angeles
Baltimore Mariners
Calgary Wolves
Miami Vice
Seattle Space Rangers
Chicago Lakers
will the draw be published?

5n2g0k.jpg

Last edited:
Ahhhhh there’s no way I’m gonna get an entry in at this point. Might try whip up something quick (I have an away but my PC won’t start) but **** now I’m gonna be away from my computer ah ****s sakes I’m really frustrated so AHHHHHHH ****S SAKES. Alright now I’ve got that out of the way I’m gonna try finish this thank you and goodnight
UPDATE: got them done, thankfully.
Imagine if the competition had been open for 6 weeks or something instead of banning you from working on entries until the last 7 hours before the due date!
Yeah I know, I was just pressed for ideas.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fun (or maybe not) facts:

- There are no excuses that will be accepted as to not having your design in on time. You have had a month to complete the designs.

- Penalties apply from Midnight tonight. Even if your design is submitted 1 second late, the 1 day late penalty will apply.

- If you are unlikely to submit until late, then don't expect me to give immediate feedback if something is wrong. From now until the deadline I cannot confirm when I will be checking pm's. If I don't see your submission until after the deadline passes and something is wrong, you will be penalised as there has been plenty of time to check if your designs are correct.

- (Though I hope this does not happen) Any designers that from this post on that decide that they are unable to submit (for any reason) WILL be banned from future Can-Am competitions.

- 7 hours left to submit.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back