Can Port win a premiership under Ken Hinkley?

Remove this Banner Ad

He already broke that record in 2022 when he went past Brad Scott.
The record he's set to break next week is the record held by Bill Stephen for most games coached overall at multiple clubs without making a grand final.
My bad, he equalled the no coached grand final appearances at 1 or more club record, this week. Brad Scott could pass Stephen's record, this year, too, lol.

Such a wank statement.

1. They aren't in the backwater SANFL anymore.
2. Club Est. 1997.
Says Port isn’t in the SANFL anymore then claims Port was established in 1997, A bit challenged aren’t you? Then again it makes sense, Reading comprehension isn’t the strongest suit of the 97 brigade

Ken Hinkey breaths passion and is the heart of port.

Afl acknowledges uncle Kenny via their offical tiktok. Rave reviews by young gen z power supporters and afl supporters alike

Very cute! What AFL's all about the kids.

Attachments

• 2024-05-21-18-58-02.mp4
    5.3 MB
Never ever doubt our Kenny

8qr6wp.gif

He gets the job done against all odds!

Never ever doubt our Kenny

8qr6wp.gif

He gets the job done against all odds!

This is great to see. That tactical move which Kenny orchestrated in the last 30 seconds won them the game and you can see what it means to him.

When I think of Port I think of Kenny. He is the heart and soul of the place.

Congratulations to Ken on his record breaking achievement this week . Most games in history coached without the ultimate success or even getting to a position to have the ultimate success.

12 years of coughing up leads, losing home prelims by 11 goals, losing after the siren to the same team two years in a row and constantly recruiting missing pieces.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Credit to Kochie and the Port Board for continually re-signing him and the Port faithful for not kicking up enough of a stink to get him removed. If he were at Richmond he would have been sacked 8 years ago.

Congratulations to Ken on his record breaking achievement this week . Most games in history coached without the ultimate success or even getting to a position to have the ultimate success.

12 years of coughing up leads, losing home prelims by 11 goals, losing after the siren to the same team two years in a row and constantly recruiting missing pieces.
I hate the Eagles but I love all your posts. Sack Hinkley

Accept mediocrity ??? What the f**k are you on about, mate? You're tripping...

Port are 4th on the ladder. They are headed towards their fourth Top 4 finish in 5 years. That ain't "mediocrity". Look at all the pumped-up pretenders currently sitting outside of the Top 8 - that's mediocrity.

Port are a big chance to win their second ever AFL flag.

The Swans are currently looking a class above everyone, but a LOT can change from now until September. How often does the dominant H&A team go all the way for 23 rounds + finals to win the premiership? It's pretty rare feat for teams to do that. It's all about peaking in the finals.

Port lost form at the business end of 2023, but there is no reason why they can't correct that and give the flag a huge shake this year. Which teams stand in your way? Swans... Pies... Who else? Cats, Dees, Blues, Giants are all looking shaky and have some major issues... Bombers are flying high right now, but you guys tore them apart. Brisbane could be a threat... But they might also fail to finish in the top 8.

Why don't you try getting behind your team and barrack for them to win the flag. Try it... You might actually like it. It's a hell of a lot more fun to cheer your team coming back from 7 goals down to snatch a 1 point win than to spend the afternoon bagging your club, coach & players.

I had to smile at all the true believers who stayed until the end yesterday and were jumping for joy when DBJ scored. Great times to be a Port fan. A lot better than all the sad sacks on Big Footy who spend their afternoon bagging Hinkley while the game is underway.

I've noticed how all the negative arseholes who claim to be Port fans think they are better than the so-called "Happy Clappers". What a joke... How twisted... They're not better. They are the worst fans. Entitled babies who think their shitty opinions matter.

I've been critical of Hawks coaches and list management over the years, but I usually wait until midweek before I vent my useless opinions about that sort of crap. While the game is on, I usually spend those 3 hours of my weekend watching the fricken game and taking it all in, cheering the good play, fuming at bad umpiring, noting the strengths & weaknesses of various Hawks, admiring & acknowledging the amazing play from opposition guns such as JHF, Butters, Houston, etc

God damn... I feel like I'm explaining footy barracking to a bunch of 6 year olds when I engage with you defeatist, negative, Sack Hinkley flogs. This is basic stuff, mate... Just enjoy the game... Enjoy the fact you have a good team in contention for the flag.. You may not win it... So what? The point is you're a CHANCE.... A good chance... Every normal football fan craves for their team to be in that position... Lap it up, FFS... Get behind your boys.
Port are sitting third on the ladder yet their fans want the coach sacked.
Tom Stewart is a premiership and 5x AA defender who is a nightmare for opposition sides. Port managed to shut him down when we played them two weeks ago yet their fans refuse to give the coach any credit.

Port are sitting third on the ladder yet their fans want the coach sacked.
Tom Stewart is a premiership and 5x AA defender who is a nightmare for opposition sides. Port managed to shut him down when we played them two weeks ago yet their fans refuse to give the coach any credit.
It appears beating Geelong at Swing Seat Park ain't quite what it used to be.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back