Can't find an important thread? Check here first.

Remove this Banner Ad

I seem to recall a thread about catching up for chat after one of the games, I'm going tomorrow and was wondering if this was the game that was decided, any help would be appreciated.
ferrisb is a ringmaster. He'll be able to give you directions Toad. Enjoy the game.

Haven't been here for ages....but where is the "Carlton on t.v." thread gone with awesome clips from Wookie?

Wookie had some copyright issues.

You're welcome.
I wonder how many posters here got permanently banned from site and then came back as an alias without anyone knowing due to changing phones or computers ?
Be an interesting stat but then again how would anyone know ?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Re: Links to important Carlton board threads - your easy reference catalogue

I haven't looked yet so please forgive me, however is there a Blues supporters travelling thread? I am in Perth at the same time Carlton is playing the eagles, and I very much want to get tickets to the game. I know the tickets will be hot so how can I make sure I get the tickets? If there is a thread for this type of information, please let me know.
Perhaps the latest Buddy Draft thread belongs on the list too :thumbsu:

Was looking for our injury List we Used to have a Blue Healers thread could not find ...

Perhaps the latest Buddy Draft thread belongs on the list too :thumbsu:
I haven't looked yet so please forgive me, however Xender Discord Omegle is there a Blues supporters travelling thread? I am in Perth at the same time Carlton is playing the eagles, and I very much want to get tickets to the game. I know the tickets will be hot so how can I make sure I get the tickets? If there is a thread for this type of information, please let me know.

Is there a dedicated thread to discuss reserves games?

It's on a Sub Board ...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back