Can't view videos on AFL.com.au

Remove this Banner Ad

Jimmy Yamazaki

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 17, 2010
AFL Club
Geelong
Hey guys.

I can't watch any videos anymore on AFL.com.au, it just displays a grey screen when I push play.

It's only happened the last couple of weeks. I've tried new browsers, cleaning spyware, turning off my firewall and also updated Adobe flash player, but doesn't seem to change.

I have no issues, looking at other video sites such as Youtube or Daily motion.

Anyone help would be appreciated.

Cheers.

Had to change some DNS Settings since I was trying to get on some service to stream from the US and I forget to change it back when I finished.

hey I know its along time since you posted this but you wouldn't remember what you did to fix this issue?
you say DNS settings? can you point in the right direction? damn AFL website wont play my vids! :)
cheers!

hey I know its along time since you posted this but you wouldn't remember what you did to fix this issue?
you say DNS settings? can you point in the right direction? damn AFL website wont play my vids! :)
cheers!

Do you know if you've modified them from normal?

Not sure ....maybe who knows! Any ideas+

You can try changing them, something like norton DNS or something may work. At least it's worth a go.

But make sure you write down what they are now so you can revert back to them if needed.

The AFL website is horrible. Tried finding them on their YouTube? They usually upload majority of them there.

That is where I watch my AFL.com.au Youtube Channel

That is where I watch my AFL.com.au Youtube Channel
The AFL website videos sometimes load and sometimes don't, so I use their YouTube channel too. It's pretty poor how they only uploaded the Richmond NAB game highlights this morning. Don't get me started on the videos only being in 360p, not even 480p. Terrible stuff.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There are free 12 month passes all the time on ozbargain. Just signed up for one not long ago. No need to download

I prefer to Download so I don’t have to used Data up to watch it more then once on the Web-Site

I cannot watch any videos on AFL.com or club websites. It's just a black screen. I have cleared caches, history etc. Tried 4 different browsers, nothing work.

Hopefully someone can help

interesting this is happening to mee as well.

Videos are laggy as FK on Firefox... i thought ad bloker was causing it the problem, but that doesnt seem to be the case

I was able to watch videos on afl.com a few weeks ago but now all I get is a grey screen .. no error notice ..no nothing .
If the afl videos are posted to facebook or youtube they play fine.
Does anyone have the solution ...I am running XP with latest firefox and flash ..

Remove this Banner Ad

Back