Captain to be anounced on Wednesday!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you all know that there are a group of 11 players who are up for the job. Not only the 4 who have been talked about. They include, Chad Morrison, Michael Braun, Michael Gardiner, Rowan Jones, David Wirrpunda and another who I cant remember. So dont be surprised if one of these boys jumps up to take a place. I remembered the other, Its Phil Matera.

I would love to see either Morrison or Braun get the captaincy, but as they're victorians they probably won't. Ben Cousins doesn't deserve the captaincy as he is to put it lightly, a pussy.
With no disrespect for his skill and potential, I just don't think he has the "flair" to inspire team mates. Jakovich deserves the captaincy, but rumours of the young players disrespecting him are so strong he will probably miss out.

I tip either Kemp -who once declined it- or Roo, as he more patriotic then the queen of england is to her country.

Carn the eagles!!

------------------
"Don't be so humble - you are not that great. "

I expect Judge to give Morrison and Braun a bigger leadership role this year to groom them for future captain/vice captain roles with the club. I don't think there is too much disagreement if a captain is born elsewhere - it would feel funny with the players if he had played for another club however.

Richard Taylor is the right man for the job!

It’s gonna be a tough call.

Oscar is the best choice, but is it too early to appoint him?

Duggan has been awesome when captain this year but has the most potential for form to be an issue out of all 3 options. If Oscar was 2 years older, would be even be considered?

Barrass is the safe option. He’s done it before, he ticks all the boxes, but would he be a great captain?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oscar Allen is the captain, quite obvious watching the team on and off the field that he is the captain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back