Society/Culture Car driven by Afghan refugee mows down pedestrians in Melbourne CBD

Remove this Banner Ad

Is thread title correct? I thought he was born here and was of Greek heritage.

Years of rehabilitation needed for him

But the corrections system is not designed to do that. People like him will get cosy inside. Screws will probably make sure someone like him gets institutionalised

It's no justice
Yep long sentence ahead for him but no real justice for victims.

Years of rehabilitation needed for him

But the corrections system is not designed to do that. People like him will get cosy inside. Screws will probably make sure someone like him gets institutionalised

It's no justice

Prisons aren't a cure for anything. They exist as a rod hovering over the populations back to remind them to obey their master.

This bloke will get isolated if he ends up in mainstream, otherwise I could see him ending up being significantly harmed.

He will do alrite in gaol. Kupa pity and his family were not to dissimilar to gaol. He will get three feeds a day access to a library and study. Get work in the kitchen or something.

He didn't kill deliberately. He just ran from the cops. Did something really stupid to get away in the rich part of town. He won't be that hated.

In gaol they more mad the way rich people get let off most things, including kiddy fiddling. Mad at cops and snitches They mad at those who screw there women while they're inside and they learning new tricks for when they get out

Last edited by a moderator:
He will do alrite in gaol. Kupa pity and his family were not to dissimilar to gaol. He will get three feeds a day access to a library and study. Get work in the kitchen or something.

He didn't kill deliberately. He just ran from the cops. Did something really stupid to get away in the rich part of town. He won't be that hated.

In gaol they more mad the way rich people get let off most things, including kiddy fiddling. Mad at cops and snitches They mad at those who screw there women while they're inside and they learning new tricks for when they get out

Tevez.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Prisons aren't a cure for anything. They exist as a rod hovering over the populations back to remind them to obey their master.
which is a problem in my book (not saying you're wrong)

If all prison is, is a threat to not break the law, and not some form of rehabilitation, then its a poor way to deter people from committing crimes.

Instead, its merely vengeance. Not saying thats not a natural reaction, but something feels off about that to me...

which is a problem in my book (not saying you're wrong)

If all prison is, is a threat to not break the law, and not some form of rehabilitation, then its a poor way to deter people from committing crimes.

Instead, its merely vengeance. Not saying thats not a natural reaction, but something feels off about that to me...

The people that want your votes care little for that.

All they're concerned with is getting your vote in the most cost effective manner, and facilitating a whipping has always facilitated a crowds.

The people that want your votes care little for that.

All they're concerned with is getting your vote in the most cost effective manner, and facilitating a whipping has always facilitated a crowds.
Cant dissagree with you there.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Are you referring to the ******* that stabbed his brother and then drove through a bunch of people while off his face on drugs? All while out on bail for some other dangerous s**t that could have killed people? * that guy in bumhole.

Are you referring to the ******* that stabbed his brother and then drove through a bunch of people while off his face on drugs? All while out on bail for some other dangerous s**t that could have killed people? **** that guy in bumhole.

Only the unhinged would defend this tosser who commited all these terrible acts on innocent men, women and children going about their business.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back