Carlton in the Media (articles, podcasts etc) - Part 2 (cont. in Part 3)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So glad plowman has signed on....under rated player

I'm not sure he's that underrated anymore.

We Carlton fans all love him and he does get plaudits from commentators and the media.
To be fair he's had one good year in his career so far being this year...previously he's had injury issues. If he has another good season to make it 2 in a row he'll definitely get wider praise.

It's crazy he can be walking around on it after just 3 weeks but isn't going to be able to play for effectively 12 months.

That's ligaments mate. Footy history is littered with players who tried to return too soon because the injury felt "fine", only to end up re-injuring.
If it had to happen, this was the "best" possible time for it. At least Doc should be back to full training in time for next pre-season. So, he misses a season. It sucks. If the injury happened during the season, that would be not one but two seasons compromised.

He will have a lot of growth watching the game from a different perspective. He will also be able to better transfer that knowledge to his younger peers now with a fuller spectrum of the games ins and outs.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Liddle on SEN

Using words 'probs' and 'congrats' already. Go Cain. :)
Views winning as a bonus to garner membership. Good start.

Game Plan for Cain:
Engage with members. People want to feel part of something bigger. We're going to try and build trust with our supporters.
Club is doing something right already as numbers are up.

Relaying the surface. 3/4 has already been laid. Looking forward to the AFLW.
Converting supporters to members. We have 600K supporters and can lift the supporter to member ratio.

Really struck Cain of the high quality of support around Bolton.
SOS has set up well for the next few years.
Bolton has no expiry date on his contract and is very well regarded and respected around the club. It's a horses for courses thing.

Blueprint for finals: I've only been here 4 weeks. Reality is that we have one of the youngest lists around.
Reality is that it's going to take time to get to finals. Can assure you that we'll be investing into the youth.

Cain sounded better the longer he talked. Impressive and a pity we didn't hear from him earlier.
I like the urgency in his voice. Seems to be on the run already. Good thing.

Liddle on SEN

Using words 'probs' and 'congrats' already. Go Cain. :)
Views winning as a bonus to garner membership. Good start.

Game Plan for Cain:
Engage with members. People want to feel part of something bigger. We're going to try and build trust with our supporters.
Club is doing something right already as numbers are up.

Relaying the surface. 3/4 has already been laid. Looking forward to the AFLW.
Converting supporters to members. We have 600K supporters and can lift the supporter to member ratio.

https://www.sen.com.au/listen-live/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back