Unofficial Preview Carlton vs Fremantle(The youth cup )

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Had Charlie on my mind but I think you are correct can’t separate them so I’ll change to bar “Curnows”. How about direct swap for Murphy + Casboult?
That would really be in line with our current youth policy. You would be lucky to get a 2nd round pick for Murphy a injury prone 30+ yr old , And Casboult well he has his moments but? 3rd rounder maybe , So you give us Cripps we give you a 2nd and 3rd rounder.

Did laugh listening to the radio this morning. Apparently Bolton is really excited that Casboult is back and interested to see what he can do alongside Curnow and Kerr. I think we've already had plenty of time to see what he can do... :huh: Really does give some perspective. We're feeling good about Fyfe, Sandi and SHill coming back. These poor bastards have to get excited about Casboult.

Did laugh listening to the radio this morning. Apparently Bolton is really excited that Casboult is back and interested to see what he can do alongside Curnow and Kerr. I think we've already had plenty of time to see what he can do... :huh: Really does give some perspective. We're feeling good about Fyfe, Sandi and SHill coming back. These poor bastards have to get excited about Casboult.
Mate, there are worse players in the AFL than Casboult.

I just struggle to think who they are.

Yeah look, the parallels to our Brisbane game last year are there.
6 day turnaround flying across the country to play a worse team that has conveniently just come off the bye.
It's almost like the AFL have done everything they can to get Carlton a win.

But we're coming off an important win this time with 3 fresh senior players back into the side.
We will get the win, Fremantle by 24

That would really be in line with our current youth policy. You would be lucky to get a 2nd round pick for Murphy a injury prone 30+ yr old , And Casboult well he has his moments but? 3rd rounder maybe , So you give us Cripps we give you a 2nd and 3rd rounder.
I’m pretty sure afl wouldn’t allow Cripps and Fyfe in same team...it will totally destroy the competition.

Not all cas fault...It would help if our mids could deliver the ball propely. We seem to just bomb it in on most occasions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back