2nds Casey scorpions vs frankston @ Casey fields 8th april

Remove this Banner Ad

it was a joke and would never happen. also gws first pick is going to be #1, if we had that we wouldnt have to take viney cos no-one could out bid us.

It was more a statement about how Blease is becoming a bit disappointing

Good write up DR, nothing there I really disagree with.

I would say that Morton did some things that were very good, but I agree, his disposal mostly was shocking. I wouldn't be opposed to him getting a call up, especially playing on a wing and floating all over the ground, ala goodes.

Tynan was definately out there, I didn't realize it was him until he came off the ground and got a fair bit of praise from the runners. He was wearing number 3. I think he definately should come back in, probably for Joel macdonald. Plays a similar role but much better disposal. Some of his kicks were sublime

Josh Tynan was in Perth as an emergency. It was his bro.

I would say that Morton did some things that were very good, but I agree, his disposal mostly was shocking. I wouldn't be opposed to him getting a call up, especially playing on a wing and floating all over the ground, ala goodes.

Disposals hasn't done any harm to Bartram's ability to get a regular game.

Disposals hasn't done any harm to Bartram's ability to get a regular game.

Mainly because bartram has a dip all game, every game. Something Morton has never done. Bartram puts his body on the line but Morton never does. Hopefully if Morton does get a call up it is something he will start to do.

Well I didn't know he had a brother playing for Casey. In that case can we call up his brother? Makes quite a good half back flanker!

We could have 2 tynans coming off the HBF. They also look quite similar, but I did think that he was quite solid for an 18yo!

Well I didn't know he had a brother playing for Casey. In that case can we call up his brother? Makes quite a good half back flanker!

We could have 2 tynans coming off the HBF. They also look quite similar, but I did think that he was quite solid for an 18yo!

Luke Tynan won the Casey reserves BF last year. They are quite excited by him.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back