Catch up with Fages on Big Footy

Remove this Banner Ad

I don't see why the questions would have to be asked live by us. Would be better to have them prepared and submit a list and have Fagan respond to the ones he wishes which I believe might have been something along the lines of what macca23 did with someone high up at Adelaide a number of years back.

That is of course if he agreed to this, I'd guess he'll just stick to twitter since it's a bigger base.

That was the general idea I was thinking.

I've not heard back from Fages. Either he's not interested or possibly his email address format differs to other folk at the club (or he hasn't even read it yet).

If anyone else has a channel/opportunity to talk to him, feel free to discuss the concept and see if he is interested.

I've not heard back from Fages. Either he's not interested or possibly his email address format differs to other folk at the club (or he hasn't even read it yet).

If anyone else has a channel/opportunity to talk to him, feel free to discuss the concept and see if he is interested.
If anyone has Twitter you can send a PM to him with all the details.

Would it be worthwhile to send a general inquiry to the club, and surely it would pass across his desk?? Either by phone, fax, email or the online form:
http://19thman.com.au/contact-19thman

I like the idea of working out the questions a head of time, maybe they run a poll to see what questions people are most interested in, or the most liked questions or something, I don't know how much effort that would be.

Otherwise I've seen it on other forums when its been done live, its either the first questions are answered, or they pick out the easy ones. Would also take up a lot of his time going through the replies looking for reasonable questions.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's happening!

This guy is genuine!

We need to be respectful in our questions to him to seek proper engagement between club & supporters.

Last edited:
This guy is genuine!

We need to be respectful in our questions to him to seek proper engagement between club & supporters.

Ps. If you can arrange a catchup with fages & the misus, reckon a few would be interested...

We weren't even following him which was a tad embarrassing :oops: Just followed him then from the BFC account.

Will let Allefgib take care of it, perhaps asking him to follow us so you can then work out details via DM is the way to go.

Hats off to Fages, certainly engaging with the fan base. Has not put a foot wrong. What an improvement on the previous CEO, feels like we have our footy club back. That the members/supporters are actually a resource rather than just a bunch of agitators.

Connecting with the fan base and getting them excited and passionate about the club I feel will lead to a more engaged and louder crowd on match day. Footy season can't come quick enough!

Well done to all of those involved. It will be good to see some real questions answered rather than the ones we hear on 5AA.

My question would be the following.....We need a venue in the city we can call our own eg Richmond Hotel in Rundle Mall which is also very close to crowmania. Somewhere we can get a cheap meal and cheap drinks upon presentation of your membership card and somewhere to watch away games on the big screen or attend pregame or post match on game day. Memberships could also be purchased from the venue. Obviously purchasing an establishment might be out of the question but hijacking the pub for our own supporter base might work.

Lets go to the Alma :p:cool:

2014-fox-roo.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back