Resource Cats on TV and radio

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Chappy "On the Couch" tonight.

Not really, just repeated what's been said a bit about the new coach and gameplan. One thing he did say perhaps of interest was he's a bit behind because of the interrupted preseason, and will be playing catch up all year, but the club aren't really letting him go too hard because they'd prefer he be up for the games.

Well, hopefully the club have worked out the best plan for managing him by now, given his history of soft tissue problems.

Two things caught my attention. First was that Chappy thought Pendlebury's play on was legit and it should have been a goal. I'm not so sure he likes the rule, and that was discussed before he got there and they all said the rule absolutely sucks at stoppages.

The other thing was that he mentioned Hawkins and said that he is starting to "walk taller" around the club, and that he has been given specific tasks to do and the coaching staff are happy with him. Thats good. It should take the confidence (lack thereof) issue away for him. "Run hard, crash packs, try to get some marks, ruck hard, get a little better every week. And don't worry what others say."

Chappy is On The Couch next monday night
Does anyone recall the last time he appeared OTC ? He was on world record pace for ummms and aaahs and quite embarassing. I thought he did a great job this time and full marks to him for turning things around.

Harry Taylor on Before the Game now

(Log in to remove this ad.)

From cats twitter- cameron ling to be a on TFS panel, they also talk to jimmy about all the tests he has had this week.

With so many media appearances I have a question: Is the majority of our players live in Melbourne city or around instead of Geelong? Some of them can be seen or heard very often.

With so many media appearances I have a question: Is the majority of our players live in Melbourne city or around instead of Geelong? Some of them can be seen or heard very often.

They've invented these things called cars.If you get in one you can travel anywhere you like,for example from Geelong to Melbourne.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back