Change a Habit in 30 Days (Let's do it together GD)(get inspired)#DreamsCanComeTrue

Remove this Banner Ad

Need to find a fulltime job. Have 2 casual jobs but not getting enough hours. Son might be going to private school so need the money.

Day 9 of no smoking last night was the toughest, I was with my ex, helping her out with some things so I was already kinda stressed and I had a bottle of wine in the car for when I got home and some beers in the fridge, this kid asked me for a lighter, I didn't have one but was extremely tempted to ask if I could buy a couple of ciggies off him for when I got home and enjoyed a couple of glasses of wine etc.

I didn't, got home and drank with the ex, still had cravings but powered through it, that was the toughest test so far but got through it.

Day 9 of no smoking last night was the toughest, I was with my ex, helping her out with some things so I was already kinda stressed and I had a bottle of wine in the car for when I got home and some beers in the fridge, this kid asked me for a lighter, I didn't have one but was extremely tempted to ask if I could buy a couple of ciggies off him for when I got home and enjoyed a couple of glasses of wine etc.

I didn't, got home and drank with the ex, still had cravings but powered through it, that was the toughest test so far but got through it.

Congrats breh, keep hustlin:thumbsu::thumbsu:

day 8

eating subway as we speak.
it doesn't break my rules about establishments with drive-thrus, but still not feeling great about it, but was feeling a bit lazy.
no cravings for soft dirnks tho:thumbsu:

Bought some coffee beans and almond milk (yeah look at me go, hip campaigner RU_) instead of milk that's bad for you to have instead of soft drink. Cut back from 2-3 600ml bottles during the day to one can. See how this goes.

Kombucha is a good alternative to soft drink if trying to give that up.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

technically this week is going to be easy as I am traveling for work so it's not me paying for food
on the flip side, impossible to take my lunch with me for the next few days..

Remove this Banner Ad

Back