Preview Changes and Preview Thread vs Bombers

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I note that Darcy Byrne-Jones is named in defence, so much for the forward experiment.
THIS is madness IF it actually happens.

DBJ was in a deep form slump until put up forward this year. He has said he loves the role and he has excelled.

On match ups with the Dons forward line it makes zero sense.

DBJ has never been named at half forward. He has been named at half back every week since being omitted and then being made sub in round 4.

He was half back in last weeks selection against St Kilda where he had 6 score involvements, 2 goal assists and 4 inside 50's from 16 disposals.

I wouldn't worry about it too much.

EDIT: Sorry I see this is a repeat.

Last edited:

This game worries me, we are setup to crap the bed in this one

head into the game with the coaching staff drinking their own bathwater

ill be happy with any sort of win, dont care how ugly it is, just get it done

I'm as big a Jonas critic as anyone but let's be fair, he literally missed last week's game through suspension.
lol for a clumsy "i should be retired" hit. He didn't mean it at all, he was just garbage.

If I was given the following options and I could only have one of them:

Drop Jonas
Retire Lycett
Sack Hinkley

It's Sack Hinkley every time. So look at the big picture and see that Jonas will retire in September.

IN: T Jonas 1, T Marshall 4

OUT: X Duursma 7 (injured), O Lord 30, J Burgoyne 36 (omitted)

No surprises

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Got joshs' fingerprints all over it. We've already moved into post hinks mode, bookmark it boys n girls.

On aa Josh spoke of a collaboratry coaching panel which I took to mean, leave the kenneth on the bench and out of it.

In fact, turn his headset off.

Frank the Tank and le Frog are both safe options and well deserved.

Like'm both

Like playing Nintendo with a younger sibling back in the day, Ken’s headset isn’t plugged in

We're not good enough to win many more games in a row. History suggests some of our patented "not turning up to play" games can't be far away, could start this week. Hope Ken's been enjoying his media group cuddles the last few weeks.
North next week

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back