Unofficial Preview Changes Portees v Deesees

Remove this Banner Ad

I've always been a big Pittard fan but I'd settle for a Pittard for Hunt trade.

Paul Roos just waxed lyrical about how impressive we are, amazing pressure, genuine threat.

Tips Malbin.

He tips Melbourne every week. I guess he was their coach less than 12 months ago and hand picked Goodwin as his successor so it'd be a bit wrong for him to tip against them every other week.

He tips Melbourne every week. I guess he was their coach less than 12 months ago and hand picked Goodwin as his successor so it'd be a bit wrong for him to tip against them every other week.

Roos is basically our version of Ricciuto but can actually talk in front of the camera.

I like the sound of this too but Pittards unrestricted. He walks for free... No trade, only compensation.
Not quite true, we could still trade him, but if we did then no compensation.

So you have to weigh up, End of round 1 pick or a ready made player that fills a hole... think I'd take the pick

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So Melbourne has 5 ins, is that a good or bad thing?

It's a dangerous thing because the new players will be chomping at the bit to get back into it and make a difference. With some genuine quality players coming back it will raise the confidence and self-belief of the entire group. We have to be prepared for an initial onslaught, quell the uprising then establish our game. Or better still get them on the back foot from the outset. But any complacency will be punished.

Melbourne were competitive for 2 and a half quarters against Adelaide last week. It wasn't a great game with Darwin conditions making it difficult but after letting Adelaide score a heap of early goals through turnovers and the crows back-door footy they adjusted and dragged themselves back into it, with an undermanned side.

So Melbourne has 5 ins, is that a good or bad thing?
I cant see it being a negative for Melbourne - most of the ins are experienced first picked players. If Viney plays it will be a huge boost for them. I'm also predicting a super physical battle in the first half. Followed by a Port win by 30points.

I don't like the change. Our defence as a whole is in form but the individuals haven't been super duper, some have been good and others ok. Pittard has been ok and offers rebound along the left wing and centre corridor.

lol

Pittard's 'down' year this year would be the best year of Shaun Atley's career
But it would seem JP wants out. I know his best is brilliamt but if hes made up his mind wouldnt mind getting a speedster back in. Could also help Joe become a one club player.

But hes unrestricted so it doesnt matter anyway.

On SM-N920I using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

Back