Preview Changes & Pre-match Discussion - Round 5 vs. WCE, OS Fri 16/04 @ 8:10pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
See below for who is a chance to be elevated to the senior side on Friday night.

Darcy Cameron
The 204cm forward/ruckman hasn't put a foot wrong during the pre-season and recent practice matches. A dominant force against Richmond and Geelong through the VFL with a number of majors to his name. His opportunity can't be far away.

Trey Ruscoe
Lively forward that has had success at AFL and VFL level. An option if the forward mix is needing change from the coaching department.

Brayden Sier
Subbed out with gastro against the Giants. Every chance to retain his spot in the 22 against West Coast.

Oliver Henry
Made his debut in round 1. Unlucky to be omitted the following round and would be a nice addition to the forward line for a similar role to Jamie Elliott.

Caleb Poulter
All reports suggest Poulter is starting to show his talents on the wing. Bucks noted in his press conference that the 18-year-old has had significant growth across the VFL practice matches.

Reef McInnes
Recovered well from a finger tendon injury sustained in the pre-season. Now has two VFL matches under his belt and was a key part against Geelong over the weekend.

Last edited:

See below for who is a chance to be elevated to the senior side on Friday night.

Darcy Cameron
The 204cm forward/ruckman hasn't put a foot wrong during the pre-season and recent practice matches. A dominant force against Richmond and Geelong through the VFL with a number of majors to his name. His opportunity can't be far away.

Trey Ruscoe
Lively forward that has had success at AFL and VFL level. An option if the forward mix is needing change from the coaching department.

Brayden Sier
Subbed out with gastro against the Giants. Every chance to retain his spot in the 22 against West Coast.

Oliver Henry
Made his debut in round 1. Unlucky to be omitted the following round and would be a nice addition to the forward line for a similar role to Jamie Elliott.

Caleb Poulter
All reports suggest Poulter is starting to show his talents on the wing. Bucks noted in his press conference that the 18-year-old has had significant growth across the VFL practice matches.

Reef McInnes
Recovered well from a finger tendon injury sustained in the pre-season. Now has two VFL matches under his belt and was a key part against Geelong over the weekend.

https://membership.collingwoodfc.com.au/

Tyler Brown would be well in front of Poulter and McInnis at this stage. Technically you'd say Greenwood and Macrae are omissions from their list as well.

Play Cameron

Just make sure he plays deep, leading from the top of the goal square not up on the flanks

Or give Cox that role and Cameron up the ground

Those two can be dangerous close to goals as it makes defenders nervous due to their height, but gotta move the ball quick to give them the one on one opportunities

Yeah unlikely but would like it to happen to be honest.
Don't get me wrong, I think Mayne's days are done. I've been very critical of him for a long time, and believe he and Greenwood will be out by the end of the year. I just think Bucks won't, and that there are probably more deserving drops than Mayne this week

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Any truth in Brownless’s story of Darcy Moore may be out and may need an operation

Tyler Brown would be well in front of Poulter and McInnis at this stage.
If don’t think Tyler has done anything at AFL level to have earned credits in bank so if those two are performing better in the practices matches Tyler shouldn’t be ahead.

Any truth in Brownless’s story of Darcy Moore may be out and may need an operation
Feel like he's just misinterpreting Morris' report on Moore's achilles issue. Morris reported that surgery is the absolute worst case issue, and that currently it's a matter of pain management more than anything else. Moore might be rested this game, but I don't think surgery is on the table yet. Apparently he wants to play through the season

Tyler Brown would be well in front of Poulter and McInnis at this stage. Technically you'd say Greenwood and Macrae are omissions from their list as well.

Tyler is not ahead of either of them, shown little in the games he has played , Poulter will have a very good career , as will McCinnes, if developed accordingly

Feel like he's just misinterpreting Morris' report on Moore's achilles issue. Morris reported that surgery is the absolute worst case issue, and that currently it's a matter of pain management more than anything else. Moore might be rested this game, but I don't think surgery is on the table yet. Apparently he wants to play through the season

Hope so gouki, our most important player , sorry Matrix, still love ya, as long as Moore is not affected long term by this "injury"

So he plays his role to shift transition to the fat side, and that's an issue exactly how?

Phillips rarely had DE%'s over 70 and most here thought he was a star, despite the protestations of a few. Madge's 1st game at senior level on a wing he manages 25 disposals, 3 marks, 1 goal 1, 5 I50's, 4 R50's, 3 clearances, and 550+ meters gained, and people sook about his DE%. If Phillips had a game like that at any time we'd be drowning in the gushing.
You're still able to work in some Phillips bashing to the threads I see.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back