Preview Changes & Pre-match Discussion - Round 5 vs. WCE, OS Fri 16/04 @ 8:10pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

My main problem with Bucks at the moment (apart from the number of games our 2nd-4th year players have played) is that I am sure that in his interview before the first game he said (and I'm paraphrasing from memory) that they were going to play an exciting brand of footy that people want to watch and that it might cost goals in turnover / games but it was the new style they were implementing. Not sure what happened to this intended game-style.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have a feeling we'll be right in it too. Backs to the wall, on the road, all those cliches. We have risen for these type of games in the past.

Hopefully Bucks can flick the switch on the game plan and get us moving
The key to victory will be to maintain our attacking intent, and not revert to defensive mode when we have a lead. That’s what cost us against the Lions.

Eagles are shaky. If we can play with intensity and take some risks, I reckon we are a chance.
And Kennedy isn’t getting any younger. If we can do a job on him and Darling, they won’t be able to kick a score regardless how good their smalls are.

And Kennedy isn’t getting any younger. If we can do a job on him and Darling, they won’t be able to kick a score regardless how good their smalls are.

I suggest you prepare for disappointment.

The Weagles will be stinging from blowing a winning position against St Kilda last week and out to atone for the embarrassment of losing to us in the finals last year. They won’t fall into the trap of under-estimating us again and are going to be very focused on extracting revenge. Their injury list is worse than ours but they should still win pretty easily.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

I get why we couldn’t afford to keep him. He is a $650k pa midfielder not a $950k pa midfielder.
We only saved 600k pa by getting rid of him so we’re only saving what he’s worth anyways

Regarding Macrae, are we expecting him to play mostly midfield? Or more forward, with relief minutes in midfield?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back