Preview Changes: QF v GWS

Pick ONE defender and FOUR half forwards/wingmen from the players below

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So let's assume Sloane was tagged out of match then maybe his out is not so bad. It's up to someone else in the team to step up. 22 players, each of them need to contribute. We will still win. Heads up guys and gals!

MCrouch 2017 Brownlow Winner

Crouches are both better this year & now have Greenwood, so our midfield is better than last year.

They've been adequate when Sloane's commanded the first attention.

Now everyone steps up a ladder. I.e. the Crouches will face attempts to shut them down.

I don't trust a fair number of our midfield in finals WITH Sloane (Atkins, McKay et al), let alone in his absence.

So being wet weather that still has to give us an advantage based on what we have seen this year?

Sloane out is a horrible equation to have to deal with but hopefully next in line plays to their limit tomorrow, the interesting part will be if Matty Crouch now gets a tag at all or this kind of frees up the centre matchups a bit with no tags from either side.

So let's assume Sloane was tagged out of match then maybe his out is not so bad. It's up to someone else in the team to step up. 22 players, each of them need to contribute. We will still win. Heads up guys and gals!

MCrouch 2017 Brownlow Winner

What if the next guy gets tagged out, and we're without both Sloane and his output?

Given the amount of times Sloane has been tagged out of games this year...and we still have won, this sin't the big deal it was last year. When we win, it'll stick it up the rest of the comp because we beat the team favoured from the beginning to win and we have our best mid to come back into the side.

Nowhere near doom and gloom people on here want to predict

They've been adequate when Sloane's commanded the first attention.

Now everyone steps up a ladder. I.e. the Crouches will face attempts to shut them down.

I don't trust a fair number of our midfield in finals WITH Sloane (Atkins, McKay et al), let alone in his absence.
Sure, I agree with you Atkins & Mackay comments, but you must admit the Crouches are both better than last year & Greenwood is better than Thommo running on a spot.

We are not as reliant on Sloane as we were last year.

We've actually proven we can win without him. He's played some terrible games this year and we've gone onto win.

Greenwood crouch boys and dougie to have big games! Guys like Riley knight and Charlie will get more midfield minutes too.

We're a much better side this year than Rd 23 last year. Confident we can cover him

Given the amount of times Sloane has been tagged out of games this year...and we still have won, this sin't the big deal it was last year. When we win, it'll stick it up the rest of the comp because we beat the team favoured from the beginning to win and we have our best mid to come back into the side.

Nowhere near doom and gloom people on here want to predict

The three most successful tagging jobs were when we lost: North (Gibson tagging), Melbourne (Vince tagging), Geelong (S. Selwood tagging)

Back