Butters

IN:
Houston
Duursma
Frampton
Marshall
Broadbent
Garner

That is six changes but Motlop has done nothing for the past few weeks, Sutcliffe should not have been there and Butters is due for a rest. I do not know why Duursma was dropped and Zac held his spot.

I am not sure that Charlie Dixon is up to AFL footy atm. I would put him back to the SANFL to gain some touch and leave him there for the rest of the season. Westhoff and Jonas might easily join Charlie but eight changes is a lot. Maybe Ken needs to make wholesale changes to prove he is not all hot air?

We will not make the eight in 2019 so we might as well start the process of building for the future.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yes, cos he was the only s**t player out there today.
Didn’t say that but yes he was predictably s**t against a team that pays their opponents close attention, as he has been consistently in 2019

He looks great against witches hats, like the Dees in Round 1, or SANFL spooners-to-be North, or the laziest and least pressuring Crows team seen in a decade.

SANFL is Westhoff’s level now.

There needs to be a statement. But it'll be the same easy scapegoats that pay the price for today's crapfest.

On Magpies form there are several who deserve a game. Doesn't really matter who, we aren't winning this.

Oh, and X back in thanks. If he really was dropped that was a **** decision.

Out
Motlop, Sutcliffe, Burton, Westhoff, Ebert, Butters
In
Frampton, Garner, Houston, Atley Duursma, Marshall

For a start:

Garner - Burton (inj.)
Frampton - Westhoff (needs to retire, 3 decent games for the year not good enough)
Houston - Sutcliffe (No explanation needed)
Duursma - Ebert (If not injured, is not in our best forwards or midfielders)
Woodcock/Marshall - Butters (Rested)
Drew - Rockliff (Stat padder)

Edit: And Hinkley to come down with unexplained illness and confined to home detention for rest of the season!!

The team needs to blood the next generation, but there the elephant in the room suggests it won’t do jack s**t. Ken would have to go first as his track record on player development is non-existent.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back