Preview Changes vs Bombers + Preview

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because I feel like we have enough pressure forwards but we need a genuine goal kicking small forward if we want to go all the way.
Pep, MAC n CHEESE, and Narkle all know how to kick them as well, even if it is a secondary skill. Dyl is playing his current position to near perfection and I would hate to mess with that form.

Pep, MAC n CHEESE, and Narkle all know how to kick them as well, even if it is a secondary skill. Dyl is playing his current position to near perfection and I would hate to mess with that form.
I get it, and it's not a hill I would die on.

But I do also feel like those players aren't genuine goal kickers and we do have more options down back.

That sucks if true. Poor Willie.

No doubt made even worse by people already making up false reasons for the absence.

His Mum just died, I seriously doubt he's reading let alone caring about what a bunch of internet virgins think is the reason for his absence.

His Mum just died, I seriously doubt he's reading let alone caring about what a bunch of internet virgins think is the reason for his absence.
How dare you! I've had sex on several occasions.

I thought this as well but the AFL site has Sinn listed in the 22 now with Narkle still an emergency.
Reason for Rioli not playing because his mum past away. RIP :pensive:
Confirmed Narkle is in the 22 now

Confirmed where?

As far as I can figure on the site Sinn and Narkle are both in the 26 man squad and that is all the information given.

Absolutely agree. I really like what he brings. Just about every game he has just missed between one and three goals by a whisker. Just need to be patient, because he has the talent to change a game in an instant. All the while he is still learning to fit into our team & structure, which can take some time ... Just ask Finlayson!
Certainly very talented. Just hope he has the determination to get the max out of his talent. Family situation would make it harder.

If any Eagles fan carry's on about getting unders for the Rioli trade after today, they're pathetic.
Yes how dare he be distracted by his mother dying when he has a home and away football game to play!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Obviously that's devastating news for Junior if that is indeed the case. I'm sure the Club will rally round him.

What I'm confused about is if Sinn is in - isn't there a rule that late replacements must come from the emergencies? If not, then why announce emergencies at all?

If Rioli is out and we've kept Sinn over Narkle that makes our selections even dumber than they were before, and they were already really *in dumb.
You have less credibility with every post. Seriously, the club has been on fire and this is your pov.

Between suspensions, illness and personal stuff, he's hard to get on the park! Hope everythings alright with Junior and the family.
My issue is his liking to run ahead of the ball. Look a million $'s as he ices the cake... fantastic give me more but I also want a bit of Shai.

Make it happen. Give me commitment. Bolton is the prototype for effort to effect. Dig deep Junior we know you've got more.

Your too good to be mediocre.

My issue is his liking to run ahead of the ball. Look a million $'s as he ices the cake... fantastic give me more but I also want a bit of Shai.

Make it happen. Give me commitment. Bolton is the prototype for effort to effect. Dig deep Junior we know you've got more.

Your too good to be mediocre.
I have a feeling that if Junior is playing Finals, he will amp up his efforts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back