Preview Changes vs Bombers + Preview

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sinn is a travelling emergency.

Narkle is playing.

Jonas is going to watch the game.

Dante might play if Dixon is still hobbling around.
The Advertiser has Sin playing, Narkle travelling emergency - so read sub. But wouldn’t surprise me if it was the other way around - a forward for a mid/forward, not a wing/halfback

don’t know why they would use Dante as cover for Dixon. It only takes a week and O’Lord is forgotten about.

The Advertiser has Sin playing, Narkle travelling emergency - so read sub. But wouldn’t surprise me if it was the other way around - a forward for a mid/forward, not a wing/halfback

don’t know why they would use Dante as cover for Dixon. It only takes a week and O’Lord is forgotten about.

Kelly on 5aa

Because now that Teakle has gone down he is our next in line ruck.

They will want to give him game time before finals just in case.

On SM-G975F using BigFooty.com mobile app

You have less credibility with every post. Seriously, the club has been on fire and this is your pov.
Do you think Sinn earned his spot over Narkle last week? Especially keeping in mind that we're talking about replacing a forward from the 22?

If you just want to blindly agree with every decision the club makes and react like this when somebody expresses an opinion, then why come to a discussion board at all?

Both Bassett and Kelly said that Narkle was playing
Narkle isn't named in the 22, so I can only assume this means that he's sub.

Do you think Sinn earned his spot over Narkle last week? Especially keeping in mind that we're talking about replacing a forward from the 22?

If you just want to blindly agree with every decision the club makes and react like this when somebody expresses an opinion, then why come to a discussion board at all?

I’d suggest move on. Clearly there is still experimental selections exposing youth to the AFL system. Whilst it may not be logical to some it’s necessary and we can currently get away with it.

Someone has ****ed up the team sheet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back