Prediction Changes Vs Norf round 20, the Harley Reid cup

Remove this Banner Ad

The biggest hack is not to walk to the closest side of the bar from outside in the beer garden. If you walk down the furthest end you get served immediately while the half cut plebs line up 7 deep.
Yep - I always go straight inside and around to the far side of the main bar (back RHS corner). Usually served straight away with current low crowds.

This might be my last home game for the season (depending on when they schedule Adelaide for the final round). Looks like we're throwing this one, so the pain is nearly over.

Spud Larkey to kick 6 on our non-existant tall defenders.

Jamieson to play key back? Larkey kicked 6 on him last year on his debut. Be interesting to see if he’s developed.

On a side note, when are these cu_nts going to make an announcement on McGovern’s contract? I don’t give a flying * if Duff reckons he reported it months ago. Until there is a formal club announcement I’m going to continue to melt about a 2 year extension for a 31 year old who hasn’t been able to stay on the park for the past 4 years.

This might be my last home game for the season (depending on when they schedule Adelaide for the final round). Looks like we're throwing this one, so the pain is nearly over.

Spud Larkey to kick 6 on our non-existant tall defenders.
We brought in Kayne Turner who wouldn't get a game for your WAFL team, you'll win

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No one in the 40s, that’s promising.
Yeah but we had Peter Bailes last week. This will be his third ever AFL appearance.

Can’t say the others are exactly in the running to be umpiring the GF come the end of the season either. At least throw us a Rosebury or Stevic.

Now are you unhappy because theres two west australians and two queenslanders?

Sent from my iPad using BigFooty.com
Huh? Which Queenslanders? Two Victorians and two West Aussies. Prima facie more “equitable” than last week if you want to read into subconscious biases but they’re hardly from the elite end of the umpiring panel.

Befitting for a game between 17th and 18th though so that’s just our lot at the minute.

No McGovern.

My suspicion that “concussion” is a front for some other injury has grown legs.

I read this as 'ingrown legs' and was like yeah, barely batted an eyelid.

Yeah but we had Peter Bailes last week. This will be his third ever AFL appearance.

Can’t say the others are exactly in the running to be umpiring the GF come the end of the season either. At least throw us a Rosebury or Stevic.

For 17th vs 18th on a Sunday arvo in Perth? We’re lucky they gave us a full set of four.

On a side note, when are these cu_nts going to make an announcement on McGovern’s contract? I don’t give a flying * if Duff reckons he reported it months ago. Until there is a formal club announcement I’m going to continue to melt about a 2 year extension for a 31 year old who hasn’t been able to stay on the park for the past 4 years.

You're fully entitled to melt. 2 weeks of "delayed concussion". He's taking the piss now. The bloke just keeps finding ways of not being available.

Up until now I've been of the opinion we should keep McGovern, but only at the right price. I'm now starting to believe he's a waste of time at any price.

Regarding his contract I think the club haven't made a formal announcement because they locked in 800k for 2 years and now they're embarrassed about it. They ought to be. He's played barely 50% of our games since the start of 2020.

Can’t see us winning without a tall defender (again.)

McGovern is absolutely cooked obviously (if that 2 year deal stands, it’s an outrage).
Barrass, one foot out the door, unable to get up for this one…says a lot I think.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back