Preview Changes vs Richmond

Remove this Banner Ad

I won Eagles Poster of the Year and all I got was this lousy stalker.

So anyway, what changes do people reckon we'll make?
Who do you think I am? The MC?

Get out of here with that nonsense, where do you think you are?

errrr...

*checks notes*

....the Changes thread on Bigfooty....?

I’m more vindictive I’d go Cameron

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Surprisingly Petrol is very high in score involvement i50 ranked 3rd however being new to the game there are many bloopers along the way which causes us to lose momentum. Cameron is great at pressure acts with better footy brain but could be hot and cold on the scoreboard. Realistically I would prefer a steady hand of Ah Chee, unfortunately as utilities but got taken this role by OA though still provide better mid-support.
So dry pick Petrol wet Cameron.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So anyway, what changes do people reckon we'll make?

The latest forecast for Melbourne suggests that the rain may be coming late afternoon/evening. With a 1:10pm local start time there’s a decent chance (forecast holding) that the game is played in dry conditions. If it’s dry, you’d think MC would err on the side of no changes. I’d be happy with that.

On the day, you could check the radar and get a pretty good idea when the rain was due before the team sheets went in. If it looks like it’ll be wet most of the game, then maybe Cameron for Petch or Waterman. If it looks like the rain won’t be an issue, then stick with the same team as last week.

As for who plays best in the wet, Petch had his best game in that shitty weather Good Friday game against Port, while Cameron looked his best in the wet against the Dockers. Is there really much difference between the two?

The latest forecast for Melbourne suggests that the rain may be coming late afternoon/evening. With a 1:10pm local start time there’s a decent chance (forecast holding) that the game is played in dry conditions. If it’s dry, you’d think MC would err on the side of no changes. I’d be happy with that.

On the day, you could check the radar and get a pretty good idea when the rain was due before the team sheets went in. If it looks like it’ll be wet most of the game, then maybe Cameron for Petch or Waterman. If it looks like the rain won’t be an issue, then stick with the same team as last week.

As for who plays best in the wet, Petch had his best game in that s**tty weather Good Friday game against Port, while Cameron looked his best in the wet against the Dockers. Is there really much difference between the two?
Petch can't kick and Richmond kill teams on turnover

Petch can't kick and Richmond kill teams on turnover

Whether we play Petch or Cameron would be a very long way down the list of factors most affecting the outcome.

I’ll give it a run:

Midfield, midfield, midfield, midfield, goal kicking, goal kicking, game style v game style......................................................weather, umpires, selection of Petch v Cameron.

Wet windy conditions predicted, to me that's means we need the best in and under tackling, and contested ball winning players we have into the team.
Cameron in, Waterman out.

Wet windy conditions predicted, to me that's means we need the best in and under tackling, and contested ball winning players we have into the team.
Cameron in, Waterman out.

I would do Waterman out for Masten. I rate Waterman but with the weather predicted i think him not playing wont be the end of the world.

Masten to the wing and Hutchings to tag.

Wouldn't be surprised if Cameron in for Pet.

Masten and Cameron have had a week off so would be raring to go.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back