Chrome browser on mobile phones - freezing issues

Remove this Banner Ad

The betting ad was absolutely tanking my page on Chrome android 77.0.3865.93, android 9.

It was particularly evident on the AFL main board. It would do the classic reposition all page elements after 10 seconds while loading in the betting ad.

While said betting ad was loading, I could not interact with any page elements in any way for at least 20-30 seconds. Long pressing on links would not cause the menu to appear, or cause my device to vibrate. Attempts to scroll only worked 50% of the time, with. 1-3 second delay even if it did work.

Multiple device and chrome restarts did not fix the issue. Just clearing my cache just now and it has fixed it. Probably best to advertise users to do so. I was about ready to give up.

The betting ad was absolutely tanking my page on Chrome android 77.0.3865.93, android 9.

It was particularly evident on the AFL main board. It would do the classic reposition all page elements after 10 seconds while loading in the betting ad.

While said betting ad was loading, I could not interact with any page elements in any way for at least 20-30 seconds. Long pressing on links would not cause the menu to appear, or cause my device to vibrate.

Multiple device and chrome restarts did not fix the issue. Just clearing my cache just now and it has fixed it. Probably best to advertise users to do so. I was about ready to give up.
Thanks for that.

While said betting ad was loading, I could not interact with any page elements in any way for at least 20-30 seconds. Long pressing on links would not cause the menu to appear, or cause my device to vibrate. Attempts to scroll only worked 50% of the time, with. 1-3 second delay even if it did work.

They should have been removed from displaying on Android. Let me know if you still see them.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back