Current Claremont Murders - The Bunker

Is Bradley Edwards the Mystery Man in the CCTV?

• Yes

Votes: 28 82.4%
  • No

Votes: 6 17.6%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cessnock Correctional Centre: Prisoners riot and lock themselves in their cells over drug shortage

The prisoners demanded Justice Health make Opioid Substitution Therapy available to help manage cravings associated with drug withdrawals caused by a loss of supply of illicit drugs as a result of visit suspensions.

How's things going in BRE's bunker?

Our little bunker has been so quiet lately, cos we're all doing hard time in real iso after coronavirus threw a hatchet through the window. For such a heavy topic friends, we had some fun in here at times. Sigh ...

not everyone is in isolation, im still working full time. if it wasnt for corona virus though, i would of been in China on holidays for the last 2 weeks.

not everyone is in isolation, im still working full time. if it wasnt for corona virus though, i would of been in China on holidays for the last 2 weeks.

I can only quote my experience in Yunnan. They don't talk a lot of English! But you can basically make your way with the occasional stranger helping out when required.

Yunnan... hmmm. Isn't that where the bat coronavirus came from? Cough cough...

Sorry to see Dean Laidley knocked BRE off the front page of the West today.

The West is so grabby, so tone deaf it didn't envision that pretty much everybody is unimpressed with what the cops did leaking those pics and they should have held off themselves.

Sorry to see Dean Laidley knocked BRE off the front page of the West today.

I'd thought there might be something criminal in it.

Victoria Police Deputy Commissioner Shane Patton said it was expected the officer would also be hit with criminal charges over the incident.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'd thought there might be something criminal in it.

Victoria Police Deputy Commissioner Shane Patton said it was expected the officer would also be hit with criminal charges over the incident.

good to hear

I know a young cop or dumb cop thinks its funny but it is a massive breach and deserves the full weight of the law and more

good to hear

I know a young cop or dumb cop thinks its funny but it is a massive breach and deserves the full weight of the law and more

We wouldn't have seen pics if he wasn't in drag, that there's a before pic when he looks quite polished to the next mug shot .. it's so transparently nasty and deliberately humiliating imo.

My thoughts too. Understandable that he was charged. If it turns out h is Transgender, this could end badly. IF he is, did his family know beforehand or was he just outed to not only his kids/parents/siblings/friends, he was outed to the AFL. He's old enough to know that you'd NEVER tell any team mates or the teams he works for. Not with the likes of bigots like Sam Newman insisting that AFL players who're gay should not be playing or being openly gay. If he is transgender, this man's career is effectively over & his family will suffer too. The fear & shame he would have on his shoulders having to watch his family go through it too could tip him over the edge & then will that officer be knowing he caused someone to commit suicide because of his actions

My thoughts too. Understandable that he was charged. If it turns out h is Transgender, this could end badly. IF he is, did his family know beforehand or was he just outed to not only his kids/parents/siblings/friends, he was outed to the AFL. He's old enough to know that you'd NEVER tell any team mates or the teams he works for. Not with the likes of bigots like Sam Newman insisting that AFL players who're gay should not be playing or being openly gay. If he is transgender, this man's career is effectively over & his family will suffer too. The fear & shame he would have on his shoulders having to watch his family go through it too could tip him over the edge & then will that officer be knowing he caused someone to commit suicide because of his actions

According to the press, it wasn't a secret among family and friends. Which doesn't mean it was okay to steal his mug shot so it could be shared over social media.

I'm not sure what his charges are, something to do with breaching family violence orders. Wrong on wrong.

According to the press, it wasn't a secret among family and friends. Which doesn't mean it was okay to steal his mug shot so it could be shared over social media.

I'm not sure what his charges are, something to do with breaching family violence orders. Wrong on wrong.
ok, I haven't read a press article that states he is transgender & that his family knew about it. I know someone in the force shot down transphobic reasons for sharing the photos. If his kids knew, did all of their friends only now just found out?. I knew someone who is transgender & the only people who knew were his wife & kids. Her daughter started acting out because of it & thn Caitlyn Jenner Transitioned & the Jenner girls are rich & famous but that won't stop the bullying. From what I've seen & read, he was charged with stalking out the front of a Saint Kilda house. Anyway I'm off to bed & will decide in the morning if I should try to get into the tral. I don't think I'd get in though with how many wanting to go & the social distancing laws. That courtroom is not big enough for the many people planning on going

ok, I haven't read a press article that states he is transgender & that his family knew about it. I know someone in the force shot down transphobic reasons for sharing the photos. If his kids knew, did all of their friends only now just found out?. I knew someone who is transgender & the only people who knew were his wife & kids. Her daughter started acting out because of it & thn Caitlyn Jenner Transitioned & the Jenner girls are rich & famous but that won't stop the bullying. From what I've seen & read, he was charged with stalking out the front of a Saint Kilda house. Anyway I'm off to bed & will decide in the morning if I should try to get into the tral. I don't think I'd get in though with how many wanting to go & the social distancing laws. That courtroom is not big enough for the many people planning on going

Drug charges as well apparently but no specific details yet and I won't be surprised if in the circumstances, he might walk on some of them.

No idea on what the right pronouns are now, she or he. Last of the problems I guess.

Drug charges as well apparently but no specific details yet and I won't be surprised if in the circumstances, he might walk on some of them.

No idea on what the right pronouns are now, she or he. Last of the problems I guess.
HAHA Glad I wasn't alone on the pronouns I had to keep correcting myself last night. All in all though, what that officer did is beyond disgusting. I really feel for the family though at having to witness this all in media outlets & how they too will be dragged through the mud

BRE finally makes it back into The West after a number of days unexplained absence.

But still overshadowed by the ex WCE/Kangaroos Dean Laidley we used to know.

View attachment 870424

They just had to put the two on the front page together but it's not as bad as yesterday's shocker.

HAHA Glad I wasn't alone on the pronouns I had to keep correcting myself last night. All in all though, what that officer did is beyond disgusting. I really feel for the family though at having to witness this all in media outlets & how they too will be dragged through the mud

You can tie yourself up in knots over it so I don't worry about it, I'd initially assumed it being a stalking charge he was in disguise. Apparently not so being in drag has nothing to do with the charges or using drag in the commission of a crime. It just is.

They just had to put the two on the front page together but it's not as bad as yesterday's shocker.

The only part of Laidley's story that is worthy of a front page is the Privacy breach in a Victorian Police Station.

With such an important Supreme Court Trial day in the alleged WA "Crime of the Century" getting to play 2nd fiddle, I'd say its a fait de complit, that barring any major other events today, Brad will get the Full front page tomorrow with a headline of "Liar", "Liar Liar", or a variation of
one of the other movies with the word "liar(s)/lies/lying in it.

Top Movies/TV Series with the word "lie/liar(s)/lying" in the title ...
1. We Were Liars (2017)
2. Big Little Lies (2017–2019)
3. The Lying Game (2011–2013)
4. Pretty Little Liars (2010–2017)
5. Secrets and Lies (2015–2016)
6. Secrets & Lies (1996)
7. True Lies (1994)
8. Body of Lies (2008)
9. House of Lies (2012–2016)
10. Sex, Lies, and Videotape (1989)
11. Lies My Mother Told Me (2005 TV Movie)
12. Lying Eyes (1996 TV Movie)
13. Love, Lies and Murder (1991)
14. Lie to Me (2009–2011)
15. Liar Liar (1997)
16. Big Fat Liar (2002)
17. Jakob the Liar (1999)
18. The Invention of Lying (2009)
19. What Lies Beneath (2000)

The only part of Laidley's story that is worthy of a front page is the Privacy breach in a Victorian Police Station.

With such an important Supreme Court Trial day in the alleged WA "Crime of the Century" getting to play 2nd fiddle, I'd say its a fait de complit, that barring any major other events today, Brad will get the Full front page tomorrow with a headline of "Liar", "Liar Liar", or a variation of
one of the other movies with the word "liar(s)/lies/lying in it.

Top Movies/TV Series with the word "lie/liar(s)/lying" in the title ...

Do we know exactly what the charge might be on sharing his mugshot?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back