Clarko Sack Watch

Remove this Banner Ad

Wet Toast won last year by the skin of their teeth and the wheels have fallen off.

Yeah we didn't salary cap cheat like you have stealing all those GWS players, they must all be getting the minimum wage to fit them all in "wink Wink" it will come out in another decade how you massively side stepped the rules but like everything the AFL does these days it will swept under the carpet.

Clarko's presser comments were pretty spot on...

2 teams playing below average footy, melbourne slightly better but by no means a "finals-like" performance by either team.
By making those comments, he just came off looking and sounding like a salty bitch.

Yeah we didn't salary cap cheat like you have stealing all those GWS players, they must all be getting the minimum wage to fit them all in "wink Wink" it will come out in another decade how you massively side stepped the rules but like everything the AFL does these days it will swept under the carpet.

Nah, Collingwood are a destination where players value playing for a great coach/leader and club over sheer monitory reward. The club that Bucks built is one centred around solid values. In this age it easy to be cynical so I understand why it is so hard to see what is really going on.

Nah, Collingwood are a destination where players value playing for a great coach/leader and club over sheer monitory reward. The club that Bucks built is one centred around solid values. In this age it easy to be cynical so I understand why it is so hard to see what is really going on.
Seriously look at your list, Pendles, Sidey, Treloar, DeGoey, Wells, WHE, Howe and even now Beams ??? thats probably more than half your cap there.

i mean, pretty standard comment from clarko imo. It's not as if anyone has disagreed with him saying Melbourne's footy was up to finals standard.
I'm not disagreeing either, but I think he needs to worry more about what's happening in his own backyard

By making those comments, he just came off looking and sounding like a salty bitch.

But hats exactly What he is. He’s a whiny, aggressive (when it’s women at kids footy) sort little biatch. Ask Ian Aitken about what a tough man Clarko is. Nothing more than a sniping coward who is now a sook. So grateful the Cats have a pure gentleman coaching them, who by the way has the highest winning percentage of any coach, in the history of AFL football. Chris Scott- a once in a generation coach.
Clarko - a whiny, sniping sook who was carried by Fagan and Ratten, and we’re now
Seeing the truth of what he actually brings to a club. Nothing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

But hats exactly What he is. He’s a whiny, aggressive (when it’s women at kids footy) sort little biatch. Ask Ian Aitken about what a tough man Clarko is. Nothing more than a sniping coward who is now a sook. So grateful the Cats have a pure gentleman coaching them, who by the way has the highest winning percentage of any coach, in the history of AFL football. Chris Scott- a once in a generation coach.
Clarko - a whiny, sniping sook who was carried by Fagan and Ratten, and we’re now
hahah mate u have no clue. He actually is involved at my junior club and the situation was merely him trying to tell the umpires that the 2 kids teams forgot to switch ends between quarters. But good try to publicly defame him yeah.

Lets not act like clarko was a saint on the field, but chris scott acted hard while fighting people 2 on 1

hahah mate u have no clue. He actually is involved at my junior club and the situation was merely him trying to tell the umpires that the 2 kids teams forgot to switch ends between quarters. But good try to publicly defame him yeah.
Defame Punchy? He does a good job himself - only Hawks fans who sniff their own farts don't see it.

To be fair he is not as big a sook as Dimma, but he is still a whiny little bitch who sucks Gil's utensil.

He's going to Norf anyways.

No way he is going to hang around and take responsibility for gutting the Hawk's list.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back