Clarko tells the MAINLAND to go and get FLIPPED

Remove this Banner Ad

Nov 2, 2014
AFL Club
Tasmania
Other Teams
#TeamTurboChooks

"Certainly from this far out... I'd be putting my hand up big time to get involved in such an exciting venture" - Alistair (Master Coach) Clarkson on coaching the MIGHTy TASMANIAN D*VILS!! What a proud football club we are to have the best coach in the history of the AFL wanting to coach our incredible team! Why can't supposed powerhouses of the AFL like Collingwood and Carlton attract such an incredible coach but our beautiful state can? Carlton had to settle for Crazy Vossy after they begged Clarko to come to their club. 🤭

I’ve got a great idea, we should design everything for this team!

I’ve already got the team motto sorted. Now any team motto should be written in Latin, that way it makes it seem like you’re more intellectual - and Tassie needs all the help it can get in that department!

So here it is:
duo capita melius quam unus et cognatus meus est calidus

What do you think Jazny ?

Says the guy with an Essenbourne Melbourne logo. What a horrible little bandwagonner.
2 Taswegians on the list, 1 of them playing tonight. Get around us

Get around us 😍

I am with you all on the Dees bandwagon Eazy Z

5o6tgc.jpg

Also Tassie is a rubbish dump that doesn't deserve its own team, it's only famous because of Errol Flynn and they filmed LOTR Trilogy there or New Zealand.

Finally Tassie Beer and Ale sucks ass.

#EveryHeartBeatsTrue :melbourne:

5o6tgc.jpg

Also Tassie is a rubbish dump that doesn't deserve its own team, it's only famous because of Errol Flynn and they filmed LOTR Trilogy there or New Zealand.

Some of the best whiskey in the country though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

5o6tgc.jpg

Why did your club beg Clarko to be their coach so much and completely embarrass themselves infront of the nation when he rejected you for my BEAUTIFUL Tasmania??

Post your tears and jealousy that OUR legendary Coach Clarkson has officially joined REAL Tasmania and is going to help us get an AFL team!!!!

I’ve got a great idea, we should design everything for this team!
Watchout Clarko, you just became coach of the Tasmanian Jeffs!

Jeffs.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back