Cleveland Cavaliers - Wine & Gold bby

Remove this Banner Ad

I absolutely, positively could not have been anymore DEAD WRONG in my assertion that we should have gotten rid of LBJ before the season than the Browns GM's are running the draft.

LBJ, I apologize--I assumed you would tap out at the first sign of trouble and was most definitely not even close to being right.

Been a great playoff run so far...so I will just enjoy it. :)

Well that series went as exactly as expected for those that don’t get sucked in by regular season east teams. Last team to get to the second round is the first team to advance to the third!

Nice all round contribution for the game, would have liked to see Hood been given the last quarter to find his shot or try get some rhythm.

Anyone who doubted the Cavs and especially against Toronto seriously has no idea what so ever about the NBA and the teams mentioned.

I'd say you have No idea and leave it at that ok. No idea. Zip. None.

Well that series went as exactly as expected for those that don’t get sucked in by regular season east teams. Last team to get to the second round is the first team to advance to the third!

Nice all round contribution for the game, would have liked to see Hood been given the last quarter to find his shot or try get some rhythm.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

JR had a really good series, for memory he has struggled vs Derozan and it’s been Lowry who has been s**t vs the cavs in recent years. Different star having a bad series for the raps, same result

So last year our playoff opponents were:
round 1 - Pacers
round 2 - Raptors
ECF's - Celtics
Finals - Warriors

this year:
Round 1 - Pacers
Round 2 - Raptors
ECF's - ??
Finals - ??

Remove this Banner Ad

Back