NBA Week 5 Thread - Denver 18 Cleveland 21 fouls

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
CP3 said it's personal and involves his son. What is the backstory to this feud? Goes back to his Clipper days too
Believing an established w***er who has provided absolutely no context to his claim is asking for trouble. Just looking for attention and being manipulative as usual.

Called for a legitimate foul and proceeded to bitch about it for a minute. What exactly was he expecting to happen?

Believing an established w***er who has provided absolutely no context to his claim is asking for trouble. Just looking for attention and being manipulative as usual.

Called for a legitimate foul and proceeded to bitch about it for a minute. What exactly was he expecting to happen?
CP3 might be a w***er but there's clearly more to this one. I wanted to know the backstory for this long running feud

CP3 overreacted to a correct call. Was asking for trouble.
Yeah looking at the whole thing I don't get what he was upset about. The absolute master of the rip through gets called for a foul when legit reaching in? Then keeps going on about it, knowing that it'll result in a tech, then gets worked up when he does get that tech?

Clearly just letting his feelings for Foster get in the way of common sense.

Yeah looking at the whole thing I don't get what he was upset about. The absolute master of the rip through gets called for a foul when legit reaching in? Then keeps going on about it, knowing that it'll result in a tech, then gets worked up when he does get that tech?

yep and I also reckon Foster gave him some leniency to begin with.

Seeing some more screenshots of Giddey situation, so ****ed.

Far out, looks like he is absolutely ****ed.

Makes Simmons and his fraternising with Kylie Jenner and the other Kardashian sisters positively sane.

Worst of all, it gives us Aussies an even poorer name in the eyes of the American and International Basketball community.

bb80c64da70835800938fc2d7e05104d.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

An established w***er > an established dodgy ref who is close friends with the dodgiest and most corrupt ref in NBA history.

Established by who? Chris Paul?

And don’t think anyone has the right to complain about Tim anymore than a Suns fan.
His association with Tim is well known, the phone calls when he phone was tapped is extremely suspicious at the very least (putting it mildly).

He has been called out specifically by multiple players, his record in CP3 games is a ridiculous outlier.

I don’t care if you like CP3 or not but no one should be defending Scott Foster.

His association with Tim is well known, the phone calls when he phone was tapped is extremely suspicious at the very least (putting it mildly).

He has been called out specifically by multiple players, his record in CP3 games is a ridiculous outlier.

I don’t care if you like CP3 or not but no one should be defending Scott Foster.
The subject is yesterdays game though. What did Foster do wrong?

You brought up the history of CP3 and his personality. I think the league allowing Foster to ref his games (any games at all tbh) is down right ridiculous.
The personality was in reference to his post game press conference. In terms of yesterday what was wrong?

At the Suns his Foster record wasn’t great but none of the games were scandalous.

You brought up the history of CP3 and his personality. I think the league allowing Foster to ref his games (any games at all tbh) is down right ridiculous.

Bill Simmons did a podcast a couple of years ago about how bad a ref Scott Foster is and how he likes to stir up controversy and often make bullshit calls to make a name for himself in the headlines.

Bill was told by many players players around the league that they can't stand him but are vetoed to say anything publicly.

I would love to see another player (from any team) go into bat for Chris Paul publicly and expose Fossie for the complete campaigner that he is

And the thing that disappoints me the most was rather than tell his player to STFU, Kerr began abusing Foster as well.

Perk last night was going into bat for Paul and saying that the league needs its superstars on the court and the refs should just take s**t from them and keep them in the game.

Nah * that idiot, these superstar clowns get superstar calls already and now want extra leeway to be able to berate refs.

The personality was in reference to his post game press conference. In terms of yesterday what was wrong?

At the Suns his Foster record wasn’t great but none of the games were scandalous.
My response was purely in reply to that, his post game press conference was fine. What did he do wrong? Foster clearly had a vendetta against him and I don’t blame him for letting his emotions get the better of him (which he even acknowledged in the press conference).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back