Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bastard. Hopefully soon this scumbag is caught and arrested.

Good news is that he has been released from hospital but expected to miss a significant amount of playing town, which is a real pity cause he was performing at almost a career best season so far with the Sixers

Get well Kelly

Atlanta have been difficult to get a handle on, for what seems like forever.

How do you blow out the Bucks and Wolves, yet lose to the Hornets and Miami's reserves?

Unlike a lot of teams, they can't blame injuries either.
Young team who cant bring consistent effort night in night out mostly.

Very underwhelmed by Deandre Hunter so far this season as well as Bogdan whose been fairly trashy from the bench too . They strike me as a team who should be all over the Toronto situation trying to get Siakam over, even if that means losing Hunter

Very underwhelmed by Deandre Hunter so far this season as well as Bogdan whose been fairly trashy from the bench too . They strike me as a team who should be all over the Toronto situation trying to get Siakam over, even if that means losing Hunter

Are they that young anymore though?

They do keep bringing in guys at the draft, but their main guys now should all be in their primes. They clobbered us at home when we were at (relatively) full strength. They just run so hot and cold, have for a while.

Bucks are so disappointing this season. Crap HC, Dame injured and Middleton looks hella washed.

At least Giannis is locked away and we can get trade value when he demands a trade.

Just such a boring team now. I miss the late 10’s, early 20’s Bucks team with Holiday and Bud.
Middleton has always been washed.
His style of play never gets consistency nor far in NBA.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Spot on.
100%.

Harden is the poor man’s Carmelo Anthony. Scorers but cannot play to a system not want to be second fiddle.
Anthony was the exact same. Jealous of Linsanity.

Harden is a wasted talent. Ah well

Harden was/is way more of a winner than Melo though, has been to the finals a couple of conference finals.

Unfortunately is also bit of a Diva and tended to sulk and act Petty if things didn't go his say, former coaches Kevin Mchale and
Doc Rivers have alluded to this in recent months (Doc was great value listening to him on the Bill Simmons podcast)

Sometimes I think the Clips should just fire Ty Lue and hire Pringles if they want Harden to work, clearly Harden played his best and most successful hoops under D'Antoni at Houston.

Would only be a rental though (Siakam is out of contract at the end of the season, and probably not going to sign an extension at Atlanta)

Still too early in the season for any team to make any panic trades imk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back