NBA Week 5 Thread - Denver 18 Cleveland 21 fouls

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The record for Paul with Foster reffing is crazy considering Paul is always on winning teams and it's 3-17. It's dodgey as whether CP is a flog or not, unsurprising I guess from someone who got away with rigging games with Donaghy.

CP3 149 playoff games. My numbers might not be perfect but +/- close enough.

Non-Foster win record of 56%
With Foster win record of 15%

By the numbers it is impossible to not say there is fundumental bias going on.

So what the hell, he's old enough he may as well go at him whenver he feels like it. Nothing will change.

My response was purely in reply to that, his post game press conference was fine. What did he do wrong? Foster clearly had a vendetta against him and I don’t blame him for letting his emotions get the better of him (which he even acknowledged in the press conference).
You’ve said ‘clearly’. What happened in the game that was evidence of this? none of the calls against Paul were wrong.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Giddey thing is actually quite weird in the sense that a ton of the Twitter entries are from bots and are part of some form of cyber attack on either of the 2 peoples phones. Tons of the links about the story contain viruses and the like . Feels like someone has turned a cyber attack into a larger cyber attack thereafter. The current Twitter bot send is going on about a Giddey sex video leak etc then piles through a ton of screenshots at very fast speeds, none of which are Giddey or the person they are saying is the 15 year old

Quite a different approach to it all

Don’t really care about this in-season tournament thing but like any tournament where point differential/goal difference comes into it in a group stage format, all last round group games (for the same group) should be played at the same time.

Seems ridiculous that the Suns played today and Oklahoma or whoever it is knows exactly how much they need to win by.

How the f*** does this even happen?

Jaylen Brown got a bruised shin playing on the Raptors in season tournament floor last week. Other players have also been injured playing on these in season tournament floors. It's a bloody disgrace

Turns out there's a 19 year old with the same name so Giddey in the clear right. He's then asked about it by media and says "no comment", if you weren't with the younger girl why wouldnt you just say "you have the wrong girl"?! Might be something to it? Surely not 15 though?

As previously said, given the NBA stance on Bridges multiple efforts not sure what they can do

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back