Cleveland Cavaliers - Wine & Gold bby

Remove this Banner Ad

Mo is not retiring, think we still need to bring in Norris Cole though. Playing 2k17 made me realise how few options we have if Kyrie misses games
Mo has done a back flip and retired.
Cavs in contact with Cole, Chalmers and Hinrich (shudders)

Thanks for everything Mo Gotti and so glad he came back and won a title with the cavs.

It got us a championship so I'm not really worried how much we're paying him. It's unlikely well go back to back since the Warriors somehow brought KD in.

We haven't improved the roster, and the Warriors brought in one of the best players in the past decade. If we go back to back I'll be stunned.

It got us a championship so I'm not really worried how much we're paying him. It's unlikely well go back to back since the Warriors somehow brought KD in.

We haven't improved the roster, and the Warriors brought in one of the best players in the past decade. If we go back to back I'll be stunned.
Injuries can happen at any moment, after last season I won't count us out until we've been knocked out.

Injuries can happen at any moment, after last season I won't count us out until we've been knocked out.
Yeah I definitely agree. I'm not counting us out, but we will have to be even better than last season, so that is going to take an almighty team effort to achieve that.

Im exoecting love to move mid season...hooefully for cousins

Im exoecting love to move mid season...hooefully for cousins
Really depends how we are going. The January signings of the 3 Knicks players in 2015 were vital in us making the finals. Only JR played a major part in this seasons playoffs but it goes to show making signings like that during the season can play a major role in where a team finishes at the end of the season. If we're not doing so well after a few months of the season we might look to do the same again.

Really depends how we are going. The January signings of the 3 Knicks players in 2015 were vital in us making the finals. Only JR played a major part in this seasons playoffs but it goes to show making signings like that during the season can play a major role in where a team finishes at the end of the season. If we're not doing so well after a few months of the season we might look to do the same again.
i was super keen on joe johnson before he went to utah

i was super keen on joe johnson before he went to utah
He was a prick for picking Heat over us last season but luckily RJ stepped up in the finals so we didn't need him.

Which makes me ask this question, RJ vs Dunleavy? Who's ahead on the depth chart... I guess they'll split mins but favour RJ in important games given he fits so well on the team

So Toney Douglas it is. Would have preferred Chalmers or Cole...

Can we just ******* sign JR already? LeBron won't be happy if we don't get his signature. It is essential we bring him back because we are way too light at 2-guard. We need JR back.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back