Cleveland Cavaliers - Wine & Gold bby

Remove this Banner Ad

All the floor spacing.

Brons face right now.
images

If we could somehow get Deron Williams and Bogut I would be thrilled. Don't have a clue how to get that done, probably impossible unless Bogut is bought out
Would you trade Kay felder? Because I think the mavs would be keen on trading veterans if it meant they would get a young player out of it, would need to add something else though

Bulls are my #1 team, lebron is my favourite player so therefore cavs are my second favourite team. Is that ok with you?
I'm fine with whatever I was just confused

Would you trade Kay felder? Because I think the mavs would be keen on trading veterans if it meant they would get a young player out of it, would need to add something else though
Yep, he's been impressive but it would be stupid not to if Williams and Bogut are coming the other way

I'm fine with whatever I was just confused

Yep, he's been impressive but it would be stupid not to if Williams and Bogut are coming the other way
I've heard rumours of Cleveland trading for Jahlil Okafor or Brook Lopez, I think Lopez is a possibility as he is on a big contract and the nets are beyond repairable, but I don't think we have enough assets to acquire okafor without overtrading. What are your thoughts?

I've heard rumours of Cleveland trading for Jahlil Okafor or Brook Lopez, I think Lopez is a possibility as he is on a big contract and the nets are beyond repairable, but I don't think we have enough assets to acquire okafor without overtrading. What are your thoughts?
We won't have enough assets to get those two, they're both offensive players that are poor defenders which isn't what cavs need (need a shot blocker) but obviously they're both very talented so adding them would be good but can't see it happening

We won't have enough assets to get those two, they're both offensive players that are poor defenders which isn't what cavs need (need a shot blocker) but obviously they're both very talented so adding them would be good but can't see it happening
Yeah I couldn't see it happening either. Nerlens Noel or Jusuf Nurkic would Be great additions in my opinion.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Norris cole would be good pick up as would chalmers. Outside the box snd not sure what sort of deal it would take but id be interested in getting exum. Obviously a stretch to think we would be a chance, but hes struggling at utah and looks on the outer. Still very young and would benefit greatly by the experienced veterans at the cavs. More romantic than anything for wanting another aussie at the cavs

Norris cole would be good pick up as would chalmers. Outside the box snd not sure what sort of deal it would take but id be interested in getting exum. Obviously a stretch to think we would be a chance, but hes struggling at utah and looks on the outer. Still very young and would benefit greatly by the experienced veterans at the cavs. More romantic than anything for wanting another aussie at the cavs

Also fair to say that Exum isn't exactly what they are looking for right now. They need a safe and reliable set of hands rather than a young experienced PG.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back