List Mgmt. Collingwood FS & NGA "Peter Daicos Academy" kids

Remove this Banner Ad

Yesterday.

61b13b363fdd55498222a45ca0ab8dfd.jpg

3131a5c403cd53bb6fd161d66725bccd.jpg

7ca471df2e5056e16a53549db671ed21.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Put Kerr on ice. We don’t get gifts like syd and Gold Coast
He'll be hidden in school footy in a few weeks, and wont be back at coates league level until June.

I was sitting in front of these U16 kids from sandy yesterday who rate him highly.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah fair call but Nick and Josh are already smaller sized mids/winger.
So hopefully he can at least get their height of 183cm.

Pendles is 190cm but doesn't often use his size physically.

Jordy also big but likes to burst out into space or through a tackle rather then crash in.

That crash in mid is what we lack and one that can defend the front of the stoppage well.
Our model uses a back of the back guy who doesn't crash in to defend th front of stoppage - it was Cotchin at the Tigers and Pendles for us - more often than not - Really smart experienced pros.

Oakleigh game v Tassie.

Doug Kerr: 18 disposals, 7 tackles. 4 inside 50s, 1 goal (his last game for a while as APS school footy for st Kevin’s begins on the 20th)

Luke Quaynor: 9 disposals. 2 tackles. ( named in the best players and given he is a defender stats can be misleading)

Last edited:
Oakleigh game v Tassie.

Doug Kerr: 18 disposals, 7 tackles. 4 inside 50s, 1 goal (his last game for a while as APS school footy for st Kevin’s begins on the 20th)

Luke Quaynor: 9 disposals. 2 tackles. ( named in the best players and given he is a defender stats can be misleading)

Sorry if this has been asked already but what position does Kerr play?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

The only way we’ve gotten a decent forward in the past couple of decades was Fs and we had to go through Jason and Cameron to make sure Travis came to us. Name another successful key forward we’ve drafted in that time? And don’t say Dawes, the guy couldn’t take an overhead mark if his life depended on it and the ball had handles.

Harsh on Dawes. Neeld convincing Leigh Brown to pull the pin early and go coach at the Dees leaving Dawes being forced into the Ruck where he broke his knuckle may have had a factor in how he marked it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back