Rumour Collingwood player doing adult cam shows

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:

am i the only bloke in this thread that hasn't desperately gone searching to see another blokes utensil? what's wrong with you guys?
It's all just curiosity, it's like any nudes of some famous/semi famous you just want to see what they got

am i the only bloke in this thread that hasn't desperately gone searching to see another blokes utensil? what's wrong with you guys?
don't be a homophobe... go look at his utensil. Fairly impressive.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Of course you're not gonna get into g4p if you're hung like a tic tac. I'd guess he's about 6.5 inches with a 5 and a bit inch girth. He'd be in the top 10% of knobs and would be physically capable of pleasing men and women in ways most of you losers couldn't even dream of, no homo.

Of course you're not gonna get into g4p if you're hung like a tic tac. I'd guess he's about 6.5 inches with a 5 and a bit inch girth. He'd be in the top 10% of knobs and would be physically capable of pleasing men and women in ways most of you losers couldn't even dream of, no homo.
Hahahahahhaha you are a ******* loser

That was the least homo thing i have ever read

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back